|Eleven|

One week later...

I got dressed in a black shorts with suspenders attached to it and paired it with a cute white shirt that had a moustache and two circles for spectacles on it. I wore a black ballet flats, one of the many shoes and clothes Alph... I mean Xerxes had bought for me.

I grabbed my backpack and head out of the room and towards the kitchen. I started making breakfast for us, scrambled eggs, bacon and OJ.

I made for two and started plating them when Xerxes walked into the kitchen. He sat down quietly.

"Good morning, Alpha." I chirped even though inside I was blushing cause of what happened one week ago. I still couldn't get that out of my head.

"Good morning." He greeted gruffly. "And it's Xerxes." He corrected me. I nodded my head quickly, placing his plate infront of him.

He looked down and started eating. I sat down quietly, opposite of him and started eating.

After we both were done eating, I grabbed our plates and dump them in the sink. When I opened the tap to wash them, he said, "Let them be, Lucy will do it."

I really wanted to say it was okay and I could do this but I held my tongue. "Okay." I murmured instead and grabbed my backpack that was laying down beside the fridge.

He made his way to the front door and I followed closely behind making him stop walking. He turned around and looked down on me. I had to strain my neck to see him.

I regret wearing flats.

I looked like a midget when he did that.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked, his tone cold.

I cocked my head to the side and replied, "School."

"You're not going school." He said as a matter of fact.

I blinked up at him. "But I can't miss school. It's been only one week since I joined it." I said somewhat confused.

" You're not going to miss it for one day but for forever." He said turning around. I held his wrist trying to stop him from walking away.

"But Damien will be here to pick me up." I tried to reasoned out. He freed his hand from my grasp as if he had been burned.

It hurt.

"He is not coming and you're not going to school anymore. I've taken your name out from the school so you don't have to worry about missing classes." He said coldly and walked out of the house, slamming the door with unnecessary force.

I felt tears prick in my eyes. I blinked back the tears but they just kept coming back.

I breathed in deeply trying to control my emotions. I tried to opened the door but it was locked.

He had locked it from outside.

He had locked it with me still inside.

I felt hurt and angry.

How could he do that to me? How could he not let me go to school? How could he locked me in?

How could he?

I wiped my tears away and walked back inside my or our room, I don't know.

He hardly slept here because he'd either sleep in his office while working or would be god knows where.

I placed my bag on the bed and got inside the covers. Tears kept flowing even though I tried to stop them and sleep eventually found me.

I woke up with my eyes red and puffy because of crying myself to sleep. I freshen up and walked out of my room. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard shuffling and murmuring coming from kitchen.