Let's discuss.

If you haven't seen the lastest update, chapter 48 before reading this then I suggest you read it, run like your arse is on fire.

Use the inline comment feature if you guys have any objections or just some random shit to say.

Hello dear readers,

First thing first,
Xerxes is pronounced as-
Xer- Zer, xes- sass.
Meryl- Me- real.

Let's start then,

I hope you guys are okay with the pace I am going with this story. I don't want to rush and skip things only to create loopholes and confusion later.
Or if you're not happy you can voice out what you want.

I am not trying to drag this story, if that's what some of your are thinking because there are many things that still have not yet happen and will be happening soon in this story which wouldn't make sense if I don't explain the tiniest detail.

And I am pretty sure, most of you are here from the start of this story and have notice the change in the characters.

At first, Meryl was shy, quiet, childish and a coward but now she is learning to stand up for herself while Xerxes was cold and aloof but now he's warm and opening up. It may have taken a lot of time but I am of the believe that, change in one's heart and behavior comes slowly and doesn't happen overnight. Even though the realisation to change can struck one anytime, it makes time because we've lived in that way for many years and we can't just dump our characteristics and qualities over night. That's what I believe.
Rome was not built overnight???

It's not a switch that one can on and off anytime they want. I wanted to take my sweet time with the developing of my characters to make it more realistic and something
readers can relate it.

Okay this is getting long, so I will just sum it up- Many were and still are complaining about Meryl's character- her childishness or her being submissive in the beginning of the story, which I found very hurtful because I want people to read the whole story (or till the updated chapters) before judging.

Even about Xerxes! Take a tiger for an example, try to shake hands with him and tell me how he reacts if you're still alive, that is.

The reason for my lame example is, A tiger reared and brought up by a human wouldn't attack you but the wild one will, and Xerxes is the wild one here. He has never loved, never had anyone close, no friends... Okay his life is sad, I'm sobbing but that's beside the point and I hope you will he more understanding towards him.

Anyhoo, I can't stop people from hating so I will just be positive and keep writing because that makes me happy.

I really do hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.

P.s- Not trying to give you guys a scare or anything but they will mate soon, probably in chapter 50/51 *moon walks away singing promise by Jimin*

Love you guys.

❤❤❤