|Ten|

Yes, you're not dreaming and I had actually updated this story.

[Mild sexual Content]

I would have said Young readers close your eyes or scroll away without reading but who am I kidding, they are gonna read it anyway.

So enjoy everyone^^

Meryl's Pov

At his words my breath hitched, his eyes gleamed with nothing but dark intentions. I gulped and pushed myself more into the bed trying to make a distance between us but being laying down on the bed with him hovering over me made it difficult.

His eyes were bright golden which was very beautiful and mesmerizing but also dangerous and dark at the same time.

Alpha King leaned down and started kissing my neck again. I gasped at the feeling i got from his lips on my neck. I couldn't help but release a loud moan when he kissed a particular spot on my neck.

I felt his lips curled up in a smirk probably satisfied by my reaction, he started sucking, licking and biting on that spot making me squirm under him at the feeling spreading inside of me.

I felt hot everywhere.

I was breathing heavily and our surrounding became a distant memory as he trailed his hands over my covered stomach and to my right mound. I gasped when he squeezed it lightly.

His kept his hand there as he started kissing up my neck and then to my jaw, he bit my jaw teasingly and kissed my chin.

My eyes were shut close and I was breathing heavily, my heart hammering against my chest.

He kissed the corner of my mouth and I opened my eyes to look at him. He pulled away slightly and smirked at my flushed face. I blinked unable to utter anything or think clearly.

My mind was fogged and blank.

He licked his lips and my eyes unknowingly followed his action. He did it again and my eyes followed his actions again.

He leaned down and whispered huskily in my ear. "It's not a punishment, my little Meryl." His hot breath blew in my ear. "I wouldn't punish you." He kissed my ear lightly and continued. "It's a glimpse of what will happen if you ever lie to me again." He took my earlobe in his mouth and twirled it with his tongue.

If I wasn't so lost in the moment, I would have pushed him away and ran for the hills but I was way too deep into the pool of emotions and feel that the Alpha King above me was giving me.

It felt like my body was here but my mind was somewhere else, wherever he was taking it away.

His lips started its assault on my neck again and this time I couldn't help the next word that came out of my mouth . "Alpha." I moaned titling my head to the side giving him more access.

He pulled away slowly and shook his head. I almost whimpered at the lost of his lips on my neck.

"Xerxes." His voice rough and raw.

"Huh?" I was confused. My mind still fogged and unclear.

"My name." He said in a low voice which broke me out of my daze state a little. "Xerxes."

I gulped in realisation. He was telling me his name and just like him his name sounded dark and dangerous.

Xerxes.

"Xerxes." I whispered nodding slowly. He closed his eyes tightly and shiver slightly. He growled lowly and his hand was no more on my mounds as it trailed down and gripped my waist tightly.