|Thirty|

I woke up feeling a heavy weight on my chest. Groaning sleepily, my hand moved to my chest but instead it connected with short silky threads-hair. Instinctively, my fingers scarped the scalp lightly earning a deep grunt from someone.

My eyes snapped opened, I was on my back, my eyes blinking up at the blank white ceiling. Dreading for the worst, I looked down my chest to see a mope of brown hair- Xerxes.

Last night's memories flashed in my mind and I felt myself flushing, my free hand reached my neck touching it softly. A hiss escaped my mouth when I touched the mark- an inexplicable feeling coursing through me.

Xerxes stirred a little before his face was in between my breast, breathing in deeply and nuzzling his face there. Letting of a grunt in appreciation, his face stayed there.

Despite me being clothed, I was still embarrassed and his actions were intimate and so new to me. Closing my eyes deeply, my hands went to his broad shoulders.

"X-Xerxes..." I whispered, giving him a little shake. "Xerxes." I tried again.

He stirred a little before lifting his head from in between the valley of my breast. His shiny, deep brown eyes were on me, his hair tangled and sticking out in all directions. Sleep was evident in his eyes.

Staring at him up close and witnessing him in such an vulnerable state, my heart fluttered. He wasn't sporting his signature glare or neutral expression, he looked like any other normal werewolf, peaceful and doing what was normal.

"Meryl." His voice was gruff as he regarded me with slight confusion.

Giving him a small smile, my cheeks warmed up because of our close proximity and my breast just below his chin.

"G-good morning." I looked down at his chin unable to meet his eyes.

I was so nervous and anxious after what had happened the previous night. There was a change, a good change in his behaviour the previous day, and he seemed to be talking more to me but I don't know what he was thinking or planning.

What if he just decided to turn his good switch off and be back to his old self again? I don't want that, I liked the talking Xerxes more.

Without looking at him, I felt his eyes on me. I bit my lip nervously staring at his chin, my chest heaving slightly. The position we were in was a little uncomfortable because I was crashed underneath him, even when he had most of his weight off of me.

A sigh escaped from me when i felt his move, he picked himself up from me and moved upward. I gulped staring at him, eyes wide and in anticipation.

Xerxes aligned his face above mine before his chest pressed with mine. My breast was squashed by his weight. I squirmed under his weight, in the process rubbing my chest on his, earning a low growl from him.

"Don't move." Xerxes said gruffly. His hand on my hip, gripping it tightly halting my movements. His other free hand touched my cheek, his thumb rubbing the ample of my cheeks. "So pretty." His voice barely audible.

My whole body blazed by his mere touch and comment. He said I was pretty, my stomach fluttered by his single comment which in turn made me flush more.

His hand left my face and trailed down my neck. A gasp left my mouth when I felt a thrilling, electrifying feeling when his finger tips touched the mark he had given me. His eyes on the mark he had given me, a satisfied look on his face.

His head descended and next thing I know, his lips were on the mark, earning a loud moan from me. My toes curled, my hands gripping his shirt, head lolled to the side giving him better access to my neck.