Synopsis.

All my life my parents have told me to watch who I fall in love with. They told me to make sure he was the one before I gave him everything I had. I already had a plan, a damn good one at that.

I've been going to Church every Sunday since I was a baby, and I know what's good and bad. When I met my boyfriend Eric when I was five, I knew right then and there he was the one. As we got older, things started getting more serious, but we talked about what our plan for the future will be.

Eric is also very religious also and thinks Sex before marriage is sinful as do I. That's why we made up a life plan. We both go to college at University of Michigan so we can be close to our friends and family. We go there all four years up until we're both twenty two, Eric older than me by two months. Then, he will propose to me at our favorite restaurant and I'll say yes.

Our wedding will take six months to plan and it'll be with all of our friends and family. We'll have a honeymoon in Jamaica where we've both have wanted to go our whole lives. The night we get there is when I'll give myself to him, only him. We'll have two kids, a boy and girl, but not until I'm twenty three like my mom was.

We had it all planned out, every little detail and every thing. It's all I've ever known, and it's really all I could ever imagine.

That's until I met Jace. Jace West. He's Eric's best friend, but the complete opposite of him. Where Eric is very classy and proper, Jace wears a leather jacket on a daily, has a few tattoos that I've never seen because I haven't seen him shirtless, and a motorcycle. He stays with Eric a lot because his parents are always up fighting at his house. The worst thing about him, something I recently found out, was his smoking problem. I'm not sure what it is exactly that he smokes, but none of it is good.

Anyway, while Eric and I had our whole lives planned out, Jace didn't. And he comes waltzing into mine, messing up everything I've ever dreamed about. The thing I realized about dreams, is that they have to be something you really want, but do I really want Eric and I to marry?

Maybe that's why I can't stay away from Jace.

____________________

So this is the prologue of Nina's story! It won't he updates until November like I said so don't comment for me to update because it'll e ignored.

Let me know what you think! Don't be a silent reader!

Enjoy. Love you all <3

Like and comment :)