Chapter 60.

The feeling is incredible, beyond it actually. It's something I never thought existed, both the act and the feeling. It is indescribable.

The moan that escapes my mouth at the contact probably shouldn't even be considered one, it was more of a mixture between a cry and a sob. Kind of annoying to my own ears, but Jace groans against me at the sound. Which by the way - only further drives me into insanity.

His mouth suctions to my sex, sucking and pulling, prodding and circling. And I make the mistake of looking down at him, mouth to my core and all. His eyes are already on me, dark and primal. The movements of his mouth against me only adds to the actual act and I have to look away, arching my back in the process.

"Oh god, Jace," I moan with so much pleasure and satisfaction it would probably put a porn star to shame. My fingers sift through said mans hair, using it as an anchor along with my headboard. His tongue is moving against me with erotic movements, bringing me to a steep cliff that I want to jump off of, but don't as well. "Jace, Jace, Jace!"

I can't help the loud cry that leaves my mouth. I completely lose myself, meaning my brain is disconnected and all that's left to make decisions is my body. My hips lift towards Jace's face, begging and pleading for more until he gives it to me. With hands holding me down, and one last stroke of his tongue against me, I'm a goner. I come undone into a pile of mush, nearly crying and screaming to the point that I have no words.

And Jace drags it out to the point that I nearly can't handle it. He barely gives me time to recuperate before he's over me, condom being rolled on.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asks, grabbing himself and rubbing his tip up and down my slit. It brings a jolt of electricity to my flaccid body. "Huh?"

"Yes, Jace," I pant, lifting my hips to his. "So bad."

"I'm going to fuck you so good you won't remember your own fucking name," he promises, slowly feeding himself into me. In no time at all, he's fully situated inside of me, my hips moving slightly to get used to him. "Good?"

"Mhmm," I mumble and he smirks before pulling out and ramming back in. My back arches in pleasure, my mouth falling open. "Ja-ce!"

"Fuck, keep saying my name," he strains. "I fucking love it."

Pride flows through me, but I'm quickly overturned to pleasure. My legs wrap around his waist and pull him further into me and my hands claw at his back. This time it's primal, like we're two animals in the wild. He fucks me properly, slamming into me with vicious and impeccable thrusts.

The sound of our skin slapping together bounces off the walls of my room, the noise of the shower completely lost in the waves of our moans and groans. Jace buries his face in my neck, jaw clenched with soft groans and pants. His one hand - the one not supporting his weight - slides up my body, making sure to remain contact at all time.

My vision goes in and out of focus, indicating that the pleasure of Jace inside of me is effecting more than just my body.

I bite my lip, looking at his face to see his jaw clenched, eyes staring down at our body joining. And then he's looking at me, my face probably red and slicked with water and sweat, before leaning back and lifting my leg over his shoulder.

"Jesus," I moan out loud, voice cracking under immense pleasure, this position way more prominent. Jace grunts, hips increasing speed to each thrust. We're both so close that I can feel it from him and myself combined. "Jace please! Don't stop! Oh god."

"Nina," he breathes, fingers massaging my clit until I can no longer take it. Jace encourages me to come, tells me how "fucking stunning" I am when I do. He instructs me to scream his name, to be as loud as I want until he too comes. His body jerks with each spurt of his release, and when he's finished I'm left lying flat on my back and trying to focus on the ceiling.