Disappointed.

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all."

I'm going to start out by saying that this message doesn't go to every reader out there, but there's is a handful of you that have done this.

I'm very disappointed in the way a lot of you are behaving when it comes to the end of this book. I've had a few of you say I was lazy at the end, or that I rushed to get the book done or even that I was being unfair to the other readers and frankly that hurts my feelings. Not only was the book 70 chapters, but I had specifically explained that this story would be that many so you did have a heads up. I do not do sequels to every book I have; if I did that I would never be able to write anything new. There was not much more I could write to where it wouldn't seem like I was dragging it on. I understand that I can't please all of you, but you all can do your part and not patronize me.

I also want you guys to know that I write because I love to. I don't do it to get recognized necessarily or to get the most likes. Granted, I love that you guys like my books so much and take the time to comment because I love reading them and it does make me feel like I'm doing something right, but still. I put a lot of time and effort into every book I have, and I don't think you guys realize that.

I made a hard decision to actually put two of my books on hold to completely write RWMBBF and to make sure that it was everything I knew it could be. The main point is that I can't keep books going forever no matter how much you want me to or I want to, because that is not how it works. I am sorry if some readers feel like I rushed the end, or became lazy, or unfair but I have two other books I'd like to start writing again.

I will miss Nina and Jace, but I hope you guys are as excited as I am for Caleb and Ensley's story coming in August!!

P.S. this is going to be the last rant for this book :)

Love you all <3