Chapter 57.

For the entire day - and I mean from before first hour until lunch - I've had a smile on my face

For the entire day - and I mean from before first hour until lunch - I've had a smile on my face. Once again it is the repercussions of Jace and the fact that I'm so in love it hurts. Being in love with Eric never felt like this with further brings me to believe that I never really was.

Since Jace's omission, all I can think about is him. His smile, his laugh, his voice and believe it or not, his body. I want him in more ways than I can explain which in return is driving me mad. I want to see him all throughout the day, but him only being in one of my classes poses as a struggle.

I choose to not let that consume me, instead I keep a happy mindset and continue to walk to the lunch room. Well, that is until I'm pulled into a vacant classroom, Jace's smell engulfing me automatically.

"What are you-" his mouth is on mine before I can finish the sentence. I let out a whimper of satisfaction at his taste, my eyes sliding shut. My fingers immediately coil in his hair, pulling his body as close to mine as it can get.

One day and we're devouring each other like it's been weeks.

Aliveness spews throughout me, encouraging me to slide my tongue along the seam of his lips to which he groans. Our heads tilt for better access, the kiss becoming hotter and heavier as we do so. I can feel the sexual tension rise between the two of us and it distracts me from the fact that we are still in school. If I didn't remember just now, I would let him do whatever he wanted with me.

It's over too soon for my liking, though, as he goes to pull away. And - taking a tip from Jace's sex handbook - I bite softly into his bottom lip and pull. You wouldn't believe me if I told you that the sound he lets out is so tortured and hungry that it makes my heart stop, but that is exactly what happens.

"Damn, baby," He rasps, eyes zoning in on my own. "What's gotten into you?"

"You," I bite my bottom lip, partially to conceal the smirk threatening to form. "Just you."

I get up on my toes to press my lips to his quickly and he holds me there for a second. Unlike my thoughts, he pulls away first and closes his eyes while a deep breath is produced.

"What?" I ask, my voice sultry smooth. I must be close to my period, because I've never felt this burning need for him before. Or maybe it is just because I've seen what he has to offer and how good it could be.

Have I turned into a typical sex crazed teenager? Most likely. Am I worried or scared? Hell no.

"You make it very hard to not take you against this wall," He rasps, voice now deep and slow.

My breathing stops for a millisecond. "Jace..."

Boldly, I hook my index finger through one of his belt loops and pull his hips towards mine. He releases a shallow growl, almost a warning and when I look into his eyes they are nearly black.