Chapter 30.

His words linger in my head, even as his lips trail back to my neck, sucking and biting the sensitive flesh. Is he right? Have I always had a dirty mind, but have never embraced it? I don't know.

His lips trail dangerously close to my cleavage, but he stops at my collarbone and trails back up. I guess the oversized t-shirt and shorts was a good idea for tonight, though he still isn't touching me.

I whimper at the loss of contact when he pulls away, only to look me in the eyes. They're as dark as ever and enticing to look at, but I see the mischievous behind them. This makes me both excited and nervous. I don't know what he's going to do, though as long as it makes me feel like it did Saturday, I'm all for it.

"Are you sure about this, Nina?" He nearly teases, I can tell. He knows I want to, anybody could tell, he just has to be a jerk and make me look needy. I'm not going to let my emotions get in the way this time, though. I'll play along. Wow. I really am desperate.

"Mm," I hum, throwing my head back and screwing my eyes shut. His tongue is too skilled, I'll combust from it. "Are you?"

He chuckles and I feel his hands leave my wrists. I also feel a cold air hit my body and open my eyes to see Jace stripping his shirt away from his chest. Oh god. It's even more glorious than I imagined. A few tattoos litter his skin. There's a saying of some sort beneath his arm pit, right on his side and a design covering his right pectoral muscle. It's tribal I think, but I can't help feeling turned on by them. They look good on his tan body.

"Trust me, baby," he smirks, covering his body with mine once again. The pressure of his body atop mine is what I was looking for. I feel his hips between my own in the best wait possible and his bare skin through my shirt. "I've been ready since I first laid eyes on you."

I gasp at this and Jace swallows it. His lips are gentle, yet quick and full with mine. My eyes slide shut and my hands run up his forearms to his muscular biceps and then finally settling in his hair. He likes the tug that I perform, his teeth nipping at my lip before sliding his tongue into my mouth. He's intoxicating. Absolutely consuming.

I can't believe this is happening. In my room. With my brother and parents a few walls away. The thought of anyone coming in sends a thrill of rebellion through me.

While Jace's lips attack my own, his hands slide to my waist. His delicate fingers lift up the fabric and he lays his hand flat against my bare skin. Slowly, but surely he inches his way up until he's at the underside of my boob. My nipples pebble up and goosebumps break out against my skin at the contact.

"Is this okay?" He's breathless too, turned on in more ways than one.

I nod, and his lips go back to mine. I appreciate his efforts to be slow and to make sure I'm okay with everything he's doing. Regardless of how many times I told him before hand. It makes him seem to care about my virtue and that in itself is satisfactory.

The first contact of his finger gliding over my nipple is earth shattering. I immediately gasp, arching my back into him. He growls, our kiss broken as I continue to mewl over the minimal pleasure I am receiving. You'd think Saturday prepared me for this, but it's a completely different sensation.

"Nina, fuck, can I take off your shirt?" He asks, seemingly tortured. I don't think about my answer before I'm agreeing. I help him in the process; sitting up I let him strip the shirt away from my chest. There's a slight hesitation on my part, not having been so exposed before.

"How was Eric not going out of his mind?" Jace questions, more to himself than me. Then his eyes are on mine and I'm falling back into the bed, my duvet creating a cloud of softness. His lips peck my own before they trail down my neck, inching closer to the area recently exposed.