Chapter 24.

My nerves start up again as Jace places a knee on the bed and hovers over me. Him being between my thighs has me feeling all types of ways, and I look up at him shyly.

"Fuck, when you look at me like that," Jace growls and my body tingles with pleasure. The weight of his body now presses between my hips and I stifle a whimper. "It makes me want to do so many dirty things to you."

His dirty words...

I lick my lips, anticipating his mouth on mine as he finally gets situated. The feeling of him on me, some of his weight pressing against me is something out of this world. I feel so comfortable and calm in this position.

"What do you want baby?" He questions, shifting his hips. I arch my back slightly and moan.

"Jace..." I gasp for breath, finding it hard to get a decent amount into my lungs.

"Tell me," he demands, his lips finding my neck and assaulting the skin. I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling far too much for it to be even remotely normal. "I need to know you want this as bad as I do."

Pretty sure I want it way more, but I'll give him what he wants because I'm still aching and the fact that his crotch is lined with mine, but not touching is driving me insane.

"Kiss me," I practically beg, and he does just that. The dance between our lips is slow, but filled with a desire that can only be described as pure lust.

Of the countless books I've read, I've heard about this certain emotion a few times. It's explained to be very powerful and to have no desire to be controlled. I understand that completely now. Never in a million years would I invite a man between my legs - especially someone who isn't my boyfriend - if it weren't for lust.

I have no clue where to put my hands, but they settle comfortable around his biceps so I leave them. Jace's tongue runs along my bottom lip, giving me a taste of him but not the full thing making me whimper in annoyance.

I can't believe I'm being so vocal.

He smirks against my mouth and hardens the pressure he uses to kiss me. He teases me with his tongue and I take what I can get with a grain of salt.

His kisses are something else.

"I want to try something with you," he pulls away, his now dark eyes searching mine.

I lick my lips in nervousness, but also excitement.

"I know you haven't done any of this before," he speaks, for a second making me think he's going to make fun of me in a way, but the look on his face is the complete opposite. He looks hungry and predatory; for me. I nearly choke on my breath. "So nothing too deep, are you willing to try it?"

I don't know what to expect because he isn't telling me anything, but I nod.

"Say the words, baby," he demands, his voice soft and pleading. "I need you to say the words."

I nod. "Yes. I want to try."

Who am I kidding. Try? I'm more than willing to do anything he wants at the moment, though I can't say I'm not glad that he's willing to go slow.

My heart warms at the thought.

His eyes darken even more it seems, if that's even possible.

Relationship With My Boyfriends Best Friend जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें