Good News!!

So in the epilogue of Jace and Nina' story, I told you all that I would be announcing the newest story for the best friend series!! And I will do that after a few quick things to inform you guys of <3

A lot of you guys, and I mean A LOT of you guys, have been asking about bonus chapters now that you know there will be no sequel. If you were asking a year ago, I might have said yes but I've learned that the element of imagination is a glorious thing. They will never fully go away because there's a few more books that involve their family members, but my answer to your question on bonus chapters is no.

I want you guys to be able to imagine your own fictional ending, it makes things way more fun than if I were to write it for you. Plus, I may not be able to please all of you guys and the last thing I want to do is disappoint anyone :) I am sorry to inform you all of that but I have thought long and hard about this decision just know that.

And now, what you guys have probably been waiting for (drum roll please) my next story line for the Best Friend Series will be....

CALEB AND ENSLEY's STORY!!!

I'm super excited for their book and before you guys get too enthusiastic about it, I should inform you that their book will not be up until the end of the summer or basically until I finish my other two books :) I put my other two stories off for so long that there is no way I can continue the Best Friend series until these two novels are done.

Rest assured I am trying to get them done by early to mid August if not before!!

Thank you all once again for your amazing support throughout this book, the comments and such made this experience amazing and I could not be more thankful :) I wouldn't be anywhere without you guys!!

Until next time my munchkins!!

Love you all <3