Chapter 41.

I'm nervous, the effects of him standing in my room looking as hot as ever is drastic, and I find myself fidgeting in my spot as he takes me in. His eyes cherish every moment that they linger on my body making me torn between being self conscious and excited.

Licking his lips his eyes snap back to mine, no one would believe me if I told them that they're significantly darker. "Damn, babygirl, you know exactly how to test my control."

Remember you are still a catholic.

Oh I'm sure.

Beet red I am. Every ounce of skin on my body is covered with the annoying blush that I can't seem to get rid of no matter what. I roll my bottom lip into my mouth and raise an eyebrow. It's supposed to be alluring, but I feel like I just look ridiculous.

Obviously I'm still new at this whole seduction thing.

I crane my neck to see him when he finally steps closer, our chests touching every time we breathe.

"You came here for a reason didn't you," I say softly, still unsure about myself. Even as I place my hands on his sculpted stomach. It's my go to so I can feel his warmth. He's always the perfect temperature.

He smirks slightly. "You have no idea how hard it is to resist you when you say shit like that."

I swallow and he follows the movements with his eyes. I like how everything is slow, it gives me room to breathe, but it also has me thinking more. That can be a bad thing.

"Your parents and brother are asleep?" I nod and his eyes become hooded as he comes closer. "Your door is locked?"

"Yes," I breathe, the air blowing against his lips. He groans, bending down slightly to squeeze the back of my thighs in his hands and lift me. I let out a breath as I wrap my legs around his hips, feeling his semi-hard on.

"Do you want to?" I'm sure he's referring to activities in general so I nod. He sits down on my bed, bringing me to his lap. Then his lips are on mine and my brain turns off.

It's my body's turn to take control and it does just that. There's a certain difference when being on him instead of the other way around, but it's good. It's more exposing for me, though, if he pulls back even the slightest bit he can see all of me.

Our lips dance together, teasingly creating a rhythm that we use for a while. When the kiss deepens, Jace sliding his tongue along the seam of my mouth, his hands begin roaming around as well. Mine, though, stay stationary in his hair. Hands rub against the top of my thighs, rising goosebumps in their wake, and then they curve slightly towards the inner parts.

I become hotter than ever before and begin moving my hips along his, because I can't take the vacancy of his hands.

"Mm, baby," he hums, lightly biting into my bottom lip. "You're begging for trouble."

The first sting of his hand against my butt is thrilling. Surprising as well, making me wetter after the action. I gasp into his mouth and he gropes the area that was just assaulted.

The actual fact that this is happening still shocks me. I can't help it, though. He's just so hard to say no to and I know that it'll probably get me in trouble at some point, yet I'm willing to take the chance.

"Keep going," he instructs, squeezing both of my round globes in his hands.

I do as told, the pleasure emitted just from us rubbing together is incredible ad erotic. It's different than when he's touching me bare, not as good, but pretty close.

As I grind on his lap, I begin to picture what it would be like if we actually were to have sex. The thought is crazy so I immediately disregard it. The relationship is far too early in to think about that, I'm good with what we're doing right now.