Lethal Passion (Jeff The Killer)

November 2013

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own Jeff the killer or any other CreepyPasta characters! All rights goes to the people who wrote their stories!

I OWN the book cover. Yes, I drew that and you can find the original picture in my DeviantArt (link is on my profile). Since some still don't believe me, why don't you check my DeviantArt for proof, then? (My username in DeviantArt is MinecraftRiKa and if you the info there, you will see that that is really my account)

I do NOT own the multimedia images I used in some chapters. I found them all on google. GOOGLE. And I would edit them to make the picture fit the specific chapter where it was found. I repeat, I do not own those pictures.

Do NOT copy my plot. I worked hard to come up with this plot. It friggin' hurts when you copy the plot line. I may not own the characters but I own the plot and my OC.

This story contains incest so people against that should probably read other stories instead. THIS IS NOT LIU X JEFF THOUGH!

NOTE:This is a VERY long story and takes a lot of chapters so some of you might get bored, especially at the first 15 chapters. It gets better, trust me.

~*~

UPDATED NOTE (8/8/2014): OKAY, I AM SO SICK OF YOU PEOPLE ADDING COMMENTS ABOUT HOW YOU'RE AGAINST INCEST. I ALREADY SAID IT WAS INCEST, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE INCEST NOR SUPPORT IT, THEN GTFO. STOP FILLING THIS STORY WITH YOUR POINTLESS COMMENTS BECAUSE IT. HAS. ALREADY. BEEN. POSTED. AND THIS STORY IS GONNA HAVE INCEST WRITTEN ALLLLL OVER IT 'TIL THE END :D

SO. PLEASE. STAHP. Y U NO SUPPORT FICTIONAL INCEST?

WHAT, AM I SUPPOSE TO REWRITE EVERYTHING AND CHANGE THE PLOT JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT LIKE IT? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HATE ON INCEST EVEN EXIST. IT'S LOVE, PEOPLE CAN LOVE WHO THEY WANT! WHAT IF YOU FOUND OUT THAT THE PERSON YOU LOVE IS ACTUALLY YOUR LONG LOST BROTHER/SISTER OR WHATEVER AND HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ARE AGAINST YOUR ROMANCE. WTF. IT HURTS, DOESN'T ITTTTTT!? :D

To put things simply, if the tiniest sign of incest bothers you, please refrain from reading my story, because you're gonna end up adding hate comments (unless you don't have an account) and you won't enjoy the story either way. I'm serious about this. You don't like incest? Do not read my story. That would settle things nicely.

It's understandable that many people are against incest, but that doesn't mean you have to criticize those who support it because not everyone is like you, not everyone was raised to think like you so I'm sorry if you find this story offensive because of the incest (which barely made a difference) but it's not like I'm forcing you to read it.

Plus, you know, leaving me comments on how you find incest disgusting is kind of pointless because it's not like I will change the story/plot for you. You're just being rude since I already explained that this is contains incest romance. It's just sad.

One last thing . . . INCEST FOR THE WIN. People who are open to other's opinions and beliefs, YOU DA REAL MVP.

UPDATED NOTE (6/8/2018): It's been four years since my last note. Something bothered me with the way I said things. I'm trying to make people see that it's okay to support FICTIONAL incest, not real-life incest. Fictional incest is not real, therefore, not harming anyone. It's just the plot of my story, it's not necessarily real.

Incest that happens in real life, well, that's a different topic. I'm not asking people to support it in any way and I want to apologize if the wording of my past self made it seem that way, I've matured more now. I personally don't care if I know couples in real life that are related somehow as long as I see their genuine affection for each other. But, I'd understand if a lot of people do not support incest in the real world because it's not easy to accept, depending on the situation.

The point is, the story is fictional, the incest in the story is made-up like the rest of the plot. It's not impossible to like incest in made-up things, but dislike it when we're talking reality. It's completely fine and normal.  Then again, there are people who can't stand both made-up incest and real incest. Those people are the ones I'm asking not to read the story, so they won't get offended or bothered.

~*~

© GuardianDemon