Author's Last Note

It's finished. (Have you seen the multimedia pic in the epilogue @-@ God.)

The time has come.

After 75 chapters (Epilogue included), it's finally finished. It's been extremely delayed, I lost my motivation. But you know . . . I have exams in two days and in my personal experiences, I seem to feel more motivated writing fanfics during exams. The past school year, I've been really focused on school so I throw my motivation in writing, to studying. I got great results but I really hate studying now so I'm PROBABLY back (with Byron's Secret now)

Back to Lethal Passion, thanks for the great support, I know I wrote something like this a hundred times in the comments and A/N's but I mean it. There were people who've seen my old author's note after chapter 58 because Lethal Passion originally ended there. People asked for a sequel so I scrapped the old author's note and began adding chapters 59-75.

But now, it's really done. I'm not gonna add a threquel XD

I'm actually surprised at how this story came out. When I wrote the first 16 chapters, it SUCKED. My grammar was HORRIBLE (For those who literally was there from the first week I posted this book, I apologize for that torture you went through XD) Good thing I edited a few of them already and the grammar was fine now :) But the plot.

Goddamn it.

The plot in the first 16 chapters. I mean, come on, a kid dyeing his hair at age seven, confessions and kissing scenes at young ages, a girl student who's also young, wearing revealing clothes. I kind of mixed it up with a high school themed life but I just really wanted to follow the original Jeff Creepypasta where Jeff was only 13 when he went insane so I had to write those when he was in middle school and that's kinda fucked up.

Either way, I do plan on editing it more, which means I have to endure reading the cringe-worthy chapters but that's only because I will get it printed out and bookbinded for myself (not selling). I actually did that with my oldest book, "Fate's Mistake", and this is not related but I'm just really happy and excited because I translated Fate's Mistake to my native language and fixed the plotholes as a project at school and got 99% on it :D My teacher says it might get published around our school's newspaper and I'm really excited XD

Okay, enough about that, this is getting long lol

Thank you, really, for reaching the end of this book. It brings me joy that you like reading it and there's so much more than that . . .

When I first wrote this, I was depressed, suicidal even. I was bullied and not even my parents was there to comfort me, I had no one. Eventually, I stopped going to school and got myself transferred to a new school, I found new friends, they were nice and encourage me to post my stories here.

Then you guys, you made me feel so much better about myself. Eve though the first chapter was really poorly-written (the very first version, I mean), you people still said it was good, you said it had a nice start. You gave me polite advices to improve and it helped me greatly.

With the help of my friends and you readers . . . I recovered from depression and it won't be back anytime soon :)

This is why I love this book, I've been through a lot while I wrote this, I overcame a LOT while I wrote this. Really, thank you so much ☺ I'll continue to write my Slenderman fanfic and someday, maybe original stories (I'm not sure though). You people have my gratitude, many many many thanks for hearing me out :D

Additional note (1/29/2016): Lol. You know, there's one thing I regret in this book, and that's Marika's name. Most of the time, people misspell it in the comments because it's not really a common name XD Also, it's my real name. My name is Marika Joy. I wish I did not use my real name. But, you know... I was a Jeff fangirl, and I was the obsessive kind of fangirl. 

Now, I don't know, Jeff doesn't interest me as much :) I really wish I didn't use my name. It's so awkward now. I regret it XD It's a little embarrassing too. I used to be so obsessed with Jeff and when I first wrote this story, I didn't know it will get this much attention, so I didn't really care when I decided on the plot and characters.

Well, I just wanted to explain that XD SO... I'm Marika Joy (not my full name though) and I have another Wattpad account (MarikaJoy). BTW, I also used 'Joy' as the name of my OC in my other book which is a Slenderman fanfic. But surprisingly, I don't regret that decision because it fits my OC nicely ^_^

I just regret naming this book's OC Marika. I don't appreciate my name very well XD