Chapter 28. Jeff The Killer is Born

Marika's POV

"Move it over to the right!" I shouted at Billy.

"Don't! Stop moving!" He yelled back

We're trying to fix the television by moving the antenna, this sucks. We can't even watch a single show with this piece of shit!

"Forget it!" I crossed my arms, "I give up." I added, Billy glared at the television and gave it a kick.

"Careful, if you destroy it. You might have to pay for it . . ." I warned him. Geez, this kid has anger management problems.

"It's already destroyed!" He gave it another kick. To our surprise and triumph, the TV worked although there's a few kinks.

"You're a genius . . . Yay . . ." My voice was dripping in sarcasm as I cheered with a bored look. He rolled his eyes and sat on his bed, trying to understand the news. I took my phone out and looked at the time.

"Dude, it's midnight, that means it's already christmas!" I gaped at my phone.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious." He muttered.

"Okay, I deserved that . . . Aren't we leaving?" I pouted, he just gave me a shrug before turning his attention back on the television.

Half an hour later, there was a knock on the door,

"It's not locked." Billy mumbled and stood up. Robert came in with a smile.

"Time to pack up, we're leaving." He said, I noticed he's already carrying their bags. I stood up and grabbed my backpack, I'm already done packing hours ago.

"Let's go." Robert turned and left the room, I glanced at Billy who's carrying two bags at the same time. I gave an exasperated sigh and grabbed the lighter one.

"I can do it myself." He grumbled and roughly took it from me. What an ungrateful Jerk . . .

We left the room and walked into the lobby, Billy and I sat down on the old couch while waiting for his parents. I decided to look out the window, it's really dark but at least the snowstorm has passed. I looked at my phone, it's almost one in the morning, I wonder how Jeff is doing . . .

"Come on, kids." Mrs. Johnson greeted us with a smile as they strode towards us, we gave a nod before lazily standing up.

Robert went ahead and ran to the car while we wait. Minutes later, he honked the car, meaning we can go now. Mrs. Johnson, Billy and I went out and was greeted by the chilling wind, we trudged in the snow and went in the car, I took Billy's coat off and laid it down beside me. It's going to get warm here later anyway. I expected a hellish car ride so I put my seatbelt on, I hope I won't get car sickness.

I can't even bring myself to sleep, I'm too excited for sleep. I can finally return home to my family and relax without neighbors and whatnot!

Third person's POV

As Marika impatiently and excitedly waits in the car, unaware of any unfortunate happenings, her family faces grave danger.

Margaret and Peter Woods lie asleep in their beds while their son, Liu, is asleep in his room. They are completely oblivious to the fact that their once loving family, was now deranged.

Jeff stood in front of the mirror, holding a lighter he got from his dad's drawer. Wild thoughts filled his head, he wanted to see how beautiful he is . . . Forever.

He flicked the lighter on, he stared at flame, Jeff wondered how a little fire can fulfill his wishes. He grabbed hold of his eyelid and slowly brought the lighter closer. His eyelashes started to burn, followed by the skin around his eyes. Tears started forming on his eyes, lightly shielding his eyes from the burning flame.