Chapter 62. A Theory

I decided to research about the incident from 13 years ago, where it all started.

I typed away into my laptop, searching and reading every possible article that could be related to that day. So far, all I found out was the fact that Jeff was never found, I also watched a few videos that were filmed right when the conflict with those three boys happened. I don't remember much from that fight, I just remember being badly hurt, same with Jeff. I can't believe those people had the guts to record that.

I even saw a few blogs saying that I'm the murderer. Really . . . Idiots. They don't even have proof that I was there, no wonder I haven't made any friends ever since then.

None of this information says anything about Liu. Sighing, I searched Liu's name and clicked a random link which I don't remember seeing before, I was brought into an eerie looking site that sort of gave off a strange aura. There is a text written in bold saying 'The Woods family', but when I tried to open the chatroom, it wouldn't let me.

I had to make an account and so I did, but I didn't reveal my name. I used a bunch of numbers as a username instead. God, I'm so desperate right now . . .

Sure enough, I was allowed to join the chatroom It looked like an old conversation from 13 years ago, obviously after Jeff 'turned'. I haven't had much luck in researching about Liu, I don't know about this site but it wouldn't really hurt to read it. It was just a bunch of users talking about the incident.

---

Ed_28: Anyone here knows about the woods and what happened a few weeks ago?

[Bl3epBlo0p has joined the conversation]

Bl3epBlo0p: sum1 finally started a goddmn convo about this

Ed_28: Hello.

Bl3epBlo0p: Yo

Bl3epBlo0p: ye, I kno about dat shit. heard a killer killed da woods

Ed_28: Yes and other houses too in one night. I know a kid named "Jeffrey Woods" went missing.

[xxVivianxx has joined the conversation]

xxVivianxx: OMG :( my friend was one of the victims!!! RIP

Ed_28: Sorry for your loss, which friend was that?

Bl3epBlo0p: wtf

xxVivianxx: the arkensaws was like murdered too :'(

Bl3epBlo0p: then whos da other family??

Ed_28: I think it was the Adams.

xxVivianxx: ooh..... the adams... :/

Ed_28: Anyway, I actually have something to say about the Woods.

Bl3epBlo0p: HAHAHA! LMFAO!!!! SERVES THE ADAMS RYT, NOBODY LIKES THOSE LIL SHITHEADS

Bl3epBlo0p: THEY TRIED TO ARREST ME CUZ MY DAMN DOG TOOK A SHIT ON THEIR LAWN!!!! XDDDD

xxVivianxx: thats soooo stupid -.- retard

Ed_28: Oh, wow.

Bl3epBlo0p: stfu bitch

xxVivianxx: go fuck yourself

Bl3epBlo0p: i would but im not gay