Chapter 11. A Fight!

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: THE FIRST 16 CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY WON'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO YOUNG FOR THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED AND IT MAKES THE PLOT LOOK IDIOTIC. BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS; IT GETS A WHOLE LOT BETTER WHEN YOU REACH CHAPTER 17 BECAUSE REASONS XD

Liu's POV

"Liu, could you call Jeff? Tell him it's dinner time." Mom asked.

"Fineee." I groaned as I stand up from the chair and walked upstairs.

I entered Jeff and Marika's room and saw them hugging each other, fast asleep.
This isn't the first time I saw them hugging each other in their sleep but now that their getting older . . . It's starting to get weird.

I took Jeff's phone and earphones away from him and set it aside on the side table, I looked at the two of them.

Yeah, it looks really weird. Hugging each other . . .

I quietly made my way out and turned the lights off as I shut the door. I walked back to the kitchen and saw mom and dad sitting on the chairs.

"They're asleep . . . In the same bed." I mumbled as I sat down on my usual spot. They just nodded and the three of us prayed before eating. Though Jeff and Marika still bugged me. "Hey, mom, dad. Don't you think it's weird when Jeff and Marika sleep beside each other . . . and hugging?" I suddenly said.

"Hmm . . . not really." Mom answered.

"Yeah, it's fine, they're still kids." Dad replied as he ate.

"But they're not as young as they used to be." I reasoned.

"Those two are inseparable." Mom looked at me. "We really can't do anything about it."

I nodded slowly as we ate in silence the whole time.

When we're done, I helped mom clean up and went upstairs. I changed into my PJ's and laid on my bed as I close my eyes.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The Next Day . . .

Marika's POV

I rolled around the bed as I heard a ringing noise, I squirmed away from Jeff's embrace.

"Shit!" I shouted loudly as I accidentally fall off the bed.

I sat up and rubbed my forehead. Darn, faceplanting on the floor was not in my to-do list for this day.

I stood up and pulled the covers away from Jeff,

"Jeffrey Woods, wake up!" I shouted.

Jeff pulled his hoodie up his head and buried himself under the pillows.

"Rise and shine!" I yelled as I desperately keep pulling his leg off the bed.

No effect at all . . . He's just sleeping soundly there!

I didn't want to do this but . . .

I went to my side of the bed and . . .

3 . . . 2 . . .1. . .

I jumped on the bed with full force and saw Jeff bounced off of it. Success! Let's see him sleep that off.

"Fuck!" He yelled in mid-air, he landed with a loud thump on the floor so I ran up to him as I snickered.

"Good morning." I laughed nervously, he looks pissed off.

"What's so good about it!? Help me up!" He shouted as he held his hand out.