3.My life is officially over!

--Novas point of view---

I texted her to hurry. I already got the pizza and I'm now in line with James for the drinks. Carter is talking about Bella-May and is telling us if she's single. He's telling us that she's hot and James punches him in the arm and warns him not to talk about her like that. 

"Okay, okay but I don't know how you both do it."

"she's our best friend what are you talking about. We've known her since we were like still in diapers."

"Yeah well I would have made her my girlfriend a long time ago. You think she would go out with me if I asked her out?" Carter says.

Me and James laugh. Is he serious she's not into football players she told me herself. I think right now her phase is pretty boys. 

James and I have our backs to the door. Carter stops laughing as well and just looks at the door way. He's dumbfounded, mouth practically hanging open. I know then its her I'm pretty sure James knows its her as well we both turn around at the exact same time. There she is. The most beautiful girl in the world. She actually dressed in something beside a t-shirt. My best friend, she's in a nice white shirt her jacket still on and some blue jeans that are ripped on the knees and she has on her white converse I got for her over the weekend. She has her hair up in a ponytail. Her bangs to the side of her face. She has that black bag she always carries to the side of her waist. She drops it and runs to us. Me and James do this thing were we see who she hugs the most, we're tied. I'm pretty sure she does that on purpose so none of us ever have more than the other. She's almost here and she's got my heart racing with each step she takes closer to me . 

She didn't hug either of us

She didn't hug either of us. Instead that little rascal made me and James run to each others hug thinking she was going in for a trio hug. Only she thinks of these things and only she gets away with them.

I know what your thinking. I shouldn't think of my best friend like that. I can't help it though. She shouldn't be this pretty or this cool or awesome so really its her fault. She just needs to stop being herself if she doesn't want me to like her, So you see its really her fault, hehe. I'm not going to do anything drastic like ask her out anytime soon though. When I went to James 5 months ago to ask him for some advice on my crush for our best friend he confessed to me that he also liked her. We made an agreement on letting destiny decide our faith and that we wouldn't say anything to her.

If in the future she decided to date one of us then we will just have to deal with it and move on. I didn't want to agree to it. I wanted to make her My girlfriend. I was just afraid that she wouldn't feel the same way about me. That is the only reason why I agreed to this stupid deal in the first place. 

We've told each other our types before. She's into chill guys as she says it. Someone she can be her self with. *LIKE I AM WITH YOU GUYS I REMEMBER HER SAYING*  Someone who will be proud to be with me and show me off. Someone I can trust, who loves me for me you know? ohhh and if he had green eyes then that would be the cherry on the top!