15. To the movies

It was already six and my movie started at 6:30

It was already six and my movie started at 6:30. I haven't told them that I wasn't going to go to the party. I haven't exactly told James either. I took out my phone and texted James that I wasn't going to go to the party with him. I was not looking forward to his message. We were currently at a pretzel shop apparently Carter and James were hungry again. We were next in line and I told them that I will be leaving soon.

"hmm?" Nova was nearly chocking on his pretzel.

"Yeah I'm not in the mood to go out and party tonight." I told Carter to tell Nova for me.

"So you're just going to go home and do nothing" Carter said as well as signed it for both Nova and I.

"Not exactly I actually have plans." I told them.

"Oh you do, So you and James have something planned he signs as he looks to the floor and takes a bite from his pretzel." Nova signs to Carter to tell me. Ahh he looked really cute doing it and I would have laughed at his adorableness if he didn't look sad about it.

Carter punches him and puts his back to me and looks Nova in the eyes and signs to him "Bro Nova you should be used to it by now." I'm pretty sure its what he signed to him and what the hell does he mean he should be used to it.

I always go to party's, I don't want to go to one and its such a big deal?

Nova looks at me for a second and then disappears again hiding behind Carter again as his own personal shield.
"Your right." He signs to him.

Rose finally gets her nose out of her Phone. "What did I miss, and why is everyone on edge." She says as she signs. I told you she was pretty good.

Awkward I mouth more to myself because even I don't know what that little bro scene was about.

"Apparently Bell isn't coming with us to the party because she already has plans." Carter signs.

Rose starts to laugh a little.

"Omg dudes, stop." she faces Carter and Nova.

"She's going to the movies, Alone!"

"You are?"

"Well I didn't want to say I was alone sounds kind of sad, but yeah I'm going alone."

"James isn't coming with you." Nova signed. In which Carter said to me.

"He might have come if I told him earlier but I just told him about 3 minutes ago."

"I know he likes the attention and the party scene so I wouldn't expect much from him anyways." I told them.

"Well Nova here didn't even want to go maybe he can go with you." Carter pushes Nova more towards me.

"Ahhh, no its fine you don't have to come with me I'll be fine."

"No, I would love to go with you."