26. Starbucks

I finally get home and I feel so exhausted but I know I have homework to do. This is what I get for procrastinating on it. I get done with my homework around eleven with dinner and two snack breaks. I decide to shower tomorrow instead and change into my pajamas so I can put Michaels clothes in the washer. I end up falling asleep waiting for the clothes to wash. The next Moring I rush downstairs and put the clothes in the dryer. I shower and when I'm out I dress and put my makeup on and decide to go simple and easy on the makeup. I was blessed with brows so I don't do them. All I put is some eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. I blow dry my hair and braid it because I don't feel like burning it straight today. I grab my backpack and a beanie and head back down to check on the clothes. I fold it and put everything except his hoodie into my backpack because it would look like my backpack is pregnant if I did. I wrap it around my waist because I have my backpack on my back a water bottle on my left hand and some cut up fruit in a container on my right for breakfast on the go. I text Andy if Michael rode with him so I can just meet up with him and give him his brothers clothes but he says he didn't because he has practice today.

I start my car and just text him back "okay."

I ride to school and struggle on finding good parking. I finally find a decent one and eat my fruit alone as I text Michael that "I'm here to call me so he can give him his clothes."

"I'm in a hurry but ill come by for it where are you parked?"

"I'm on the D lots...the first one."

"okay."

I was still in my car on Instagram eating my fruit alone in my car because I wanted to be anti social today when someone banged on my window and scared me. It was just Michael.

"Why are you in here being antisocial?"

"Just wanted some peace and quiet with no drama is all."

Here I reach for my backpack to take out his clothes. It wasn't until I gave it to him that I noticed a brunet at the end of my car from the rear view mirror. I was about to tell him if he knows her because she was just anxiously looking at him and it wasn't until she flipped her hair and said hurry babe that it confirmed she was.

I rolled my eyes..." So that's what your waiting for?" I laugh a fake laugh.

"Why jealous?" he laughs.

"Never! Why would I be?"

He stops laughing and gets serious "well I got to go". He says as he grabs his clothes.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes and one question?"

"I'm really busy Bell?" He sighs.

"Its just she looks really familiar what's her name I say as I look into my rear view mirror she's looking at her nails irritated and bored."

"Uhhh?"

I laugh, "really you don't know her name!" I whisper yell.

"Shush she's gonna hear you!"

"Okay, Okay bye!"

I finished the last of my fruit and hurried out with five minutes left to get to my next class.

It wasn't until Lexi a friend from my first period class mentioned that she liked my outfit and that the sweater puts it all together that I noticed I didn't give Michael back his sweater and that it was still around my waist. I was taking out my phone to text Michael about his sweater but the teacher had walked in.

Half way through class I got cold and without even thinking I put on his sweater. It was such a bad Idea and people started whispering and going on their phone as soon as they noticed. Its obviously Michaels sweater and everyone knows because he has been adding iron on patches for the past three years. Even I would recognize it but like others I didn't even know that this is his lucky sweater and I never even noticed that he never lets anyone use it. I mean why would I so I doubt anyone else would right?

As soon as I got out of class I texted Michael I had his sweater that I forgot to give to him and that ill meet him during break so he can get it. As soon as I got out of the class I had all eyes on me. I really hope its not because they noticed me wearing Michaels sweater. They have to be really good friends with him or like him in order to know this is his sweater even though he's had it since his first day of freshman year. I was the one who gave him his first iron on patch of the Beatles that he put on the right sleeve. I look at it as I try to pay no attention to the people looking at me. I take out my phone to see if he messaged me back. I went straight to my next class and still nothing from Michael.

I still got looks but it wasn't as bad as it was in my first class. Maybe because this is an honor class. There's only three popular kids here and the rest were just very into the class. Class consisted of taking notes the whole day so maybe that's another reason as to why I didn't get long towards me all day. It was finally break and Michael still hadn't texted me. I was about to call him when rose asked me to go on a quick brunch break out of school to get something to eat.

"I uh-actually."

"please?" she pouted.

"okay fine."

"Yay!" She squeals.

She drove to Starbucks and on our way out she asked me to switch with her so she can eat. We got off really quick and switched sides.

We were minutes away from school and she finally asked me about the sweater.
"Hay isn't that Michaels sweater? I mean I know its his obviously but can I ask why your wearing it? Like I heard that you caught James cheating and I'm totally on your side. So how was revenge sex with Michael?"

I almost choked on the drink I was sipping on when she said that. "Sex?"

"Yeah come on you can tell me how was Michael in the sex department?"

"What are you crazy. I look at her for a second before I look back to the road. Is that what people think I did? sleep with him? I didn't! I haven't even gone all the way with James for goodness sake!"

"What! Really! A happy couple like the both of you everyone just assumed y'all were good with each other in bed since you both have been together since forever?"

I coughed awkwardly "Well now everyone knows why he was so happy but it wasn't because I was giving it to him but rather other girls."

"So he's been with more than just that one you caught him with?"

"Yeah." I say as I park the car. I get out and hand her the keys.

"Hey just keep this to yourself will yeah?" I ask her.

"Of course."