32. Party night

***Warning there is talk about rape and cussing!***

Two weeks later...

It's Friday and its been almost two and a half weeks since the whole fiasco with Michael and I. It gets kind of awkward when Andy invites me to his house. Mama knows why were not talking but understands why were both frustrated with each other and just hopes we resolve it soon.

There's a party tonight Nova, James, Andy and I are all riding together. James and Nova are still not where I want them to be but they are at least decent with each other and try when they are in the same room together. After school we all go home and around 6:30 Andy will come for us all at our homes. I decide to go in comfortable clothes. I have on ripped up jeans and a plain white shirt. I straighten my hair and cover it up with a beanie. I have light makeup on as always and wait for Andy's text to go outside.
"Come out and don't be mad at me!"
Nova was riding shot got, I waved at them as I locked the door behind me.

I didn't bother messaging Andy back but as soon as I got into the car I understood why he messaged me not to be mad at him.

Michael was in the backseat. I don't understand why he was back here with me. Why can't Nova and him switch spots? We keep on going to pick up James. I take out my phone to message Nova.

"Why didn't you switch spots with him! And why didn't you tell me?"

"I know I'm sorry but this is taking a toll on Andy. If me and James learned to be cool with each other then you and him can fix this."

"As long as he's still in love with me it will never be fixed." I admit

"I know."

I don't text him back because we all know that it's true. We finally arrive to James place and I expected Michael to come out so James can come in between the both of us but instead he scoots to the middle.

"Hi James." I say as I put my attention back to the window and look at anything but inside the car.

Andy and Nova were teaching James how to sign bad words. Michael and I were the only ones sitting their awkwardly.