Nova

It's finally the weekend. Nova and I are supposed to go out just to the two of us. He said he wants to take me somewhere special. He told me to dress casual but to wear jeans and to bring a sweater because he plans on being out all day. I wait for what seemed forever. Nova finally picks me up. Our first stop was our elementary school we got off  and went to the monkey bars and just started reminiscing . We even went buy some oof our old classes.
Remember when that boy always picked on you because he like you in the fifth grade.
Alex, I laugh as I remember the times he would tell me I wasn't any good at any of the sports i played when i playing with the boys.
James, would always tell him to fuck off.  He was always so protective of you. He fucked up and it was fucked up what he did to you. I'm glad that you guys put aside your differences and still managed to stay friends with him.
You know, I don't think  ever gave myself time to really process all that. That year was just a lot to handle and i felt like I had to choose on what to be more upset about and obviously that night that Michael saved me was a lot to handle.
How do you feel about that night.? James situation i mean.
I think that I didn't love him in that way anymore when he cheated on me. I think i knew deep down that something was up with him. I never would have though he was cheating on me though. I don't know i feel bad for saying that because everyone gave him so much shit about it. I'm not excusing his actions but i feel bad because although it was wrong of him to cheat and although i was hurt. I wasn't like heart broken about it and i know deep down it was because we were losing that spark that we once had for each other.
We'll you have every right to feel upset or angered about it. You don't and shouldn't feel bad for not being heart broken about it. The right thing would have been for him to tell you that it wasn't working and break it off that him doing it behind your back.
Your right, He should have broken up with me. I look away taking in how much the playground and field has changed since i was here.
We then go to our middle school. Were laying at our trio spot were we would meet twice a week just the three of us. The green field looks the same from everything else that has changed.  It brings an array of memories to my mind.  Were at the top of the hill the sun starting to descend. The sunset looking as beautiful as ever. I look at him and take in all his beauty. He looks at me and grins. He's still staring at me his eyes glistening and capturing the sunset in the pupils of his eyes.
This was when I realized i was in love with you. In this exact spot, I frantically yell at her from my mind. She finally looks away . I try to gather the courage to tell her How i feel. I need to tell her. I've been holding in my feelings for her for years. This is our last year together. As I'm about to sign my confession speech her phone starts to buzz.
It's my parents they want me home now. They told me to hurry but didn't want to tell me what happened over the phone.