33.Michael

My attacker lets out the breath he's been holding in relief. I start to cry even more when there's a huge bang on the door. I hear it again and by the third time the door flies wide open.

"Bell, why are the lights off," he says as he's looking for the switch. When he finally turns it on he's shocked by what he see's. Me being thrown on the floor half naked and in a crying mess by a man who is also half naked pulling up his boxers. The guy tries to leave but Michael furiously starts punching the man. He's fighting like I've never seen him before. He tackles him to the ground. I try to stand up to but my legs feel weak. I'm crying loud but I doubt anyone down stairs can hear me. The guy punches Michael a few times but Michael is still the one on top. When you have a reason to fight you fight like you've never fought before and I can see that with Michael. I try to stand up again by pulling myself up with the sink but my cries and my lungs are as weak as  my legs. Its hard for me to breath and I fall back to the floor. Its not until I see the silhouette of someone by the door that I notice I'm being lifted into their arms. I'm still crying and the tears make it hard for me to see so I wipe them away and see that Andy is kicking the guy on the floor with Michael. I get lifted up better into someone's arms when I'm finally up they turn me around. I see that its Nova and I cry even harder as I put my arms around his neck because I feel myself start to drop again. He carries me away from the scene and into the last room in that hallway upstairs. It's a room, he gently puts me on the bed and takes off his sweater and puts it over me. He puts me under the blankets. I'm still crying, I start crying into the pillow to silence my cries. I hug the pillow tight. I didn't see Nova leave the room but I know he did when I heard the door shut. He comes back seconds later with my jeans and my phone. He has phone in his hands trying to figure out my password. He finally gets it right it being my favorite number and his.

"He just looks at me as he sits on the bed. I'm not sure what he's doing on it but my questions get answered when James comes in here seething with rage. We look at each other and I turn around to cover my face in the pillow again. Nova stands up to let James sit besides me. I still have my face into the pillow.

"Look at me."

"Bella-May please look at me."

I finally do after a couple of seconds of calming myself down enough from crying. I turn to look at him. He's so vulnerable I've never seen him so vulnerable before. I start to cry again and that does it for him as he storms out of the room to where I assume the restroom. I hear Andy yelling his brothers name and James to stop. I cover my ears because I don't want to hear it. Nova puts a hand on my shoulder but out of instinct I flinch. He lays down next to me and just hugs me. I feel safer in his arms but It doesn't stop the tears from flowing. The boys finally come in. They ask me if they need me to call my parents.

"No don't I'll tell them on my own but there's not much they can do now." I say in between gasping cries.

"Okay well I'm going to tell Jess that there is a knocked out guy in his restroom and to kill the party early." Andy says more to the boys than to me. They all just nod their head.

"Don't mention what happened to me please," I say in a low whisper.

"Of course." Andy assures me.