30.Breakfast with them

My last day of freedom since I finished all of todays homework. I have practice later on so I go for a swim to get some exercise in for the morning. I mostly go because I'm bored and have no one to hang out with for the next seven hours. My parents kiss me goodbye having to go in an hour earlier today. I grab an orange and eat it on my way upstairs to change into a bikini. I finish the orange upstairs while siting on my bed in just my bikini when there's a knock on the door. I get scared because I'm home alone. I start to imagine all these what ifs and where I can possibly hide and if I'm fast and strong enough to fight off the attacker or worse a killer. The knock is still going so I go to my closet and look for my old baseball bat that I know is still in there. I Finally find it and hold it tight to my chest as I look out my window to see if I can see who's at the door from here. My phone rings and it scares me so bad that I fall to the floor with the bat. I grab my phone scared that the intruder will hear me and try to shut off by pressing the buttons on the phone. The knock is louder and the phone finally goes off only for it to be ringing again by whoever is calling me I look to see James name. I whisper into the phone.

"James!?" I say with urgent.

"Where are you I'm by your door and no one is answering?"

I let out the breath I was holding and throw my bat to my bed as I get up and yell at him.

"Really that's you at my door?"

"Yeah he laughs what did you think I was robbing the place?"

"Not you but someone else I mumble he's cracking up over the phone as I but it to my shoulder to hold to my ear so I can put a towel around me and open the door for him. I'm walking downstairs as I tell him why he isn't at school.

"Thought my girl would be bored and lonely." He tells me.

I swing the door open as I hang up.

"Not your girl but I was bored."

"Not what your choice of outfit says."

"Oh shut up I was going to do laps around the pool."

"Mmhmm sure I bet you knew I was coming." He grins as he walks to my living room and makes himself comfortable on my couch and just looks at me from head to too.

"Your getting thicker you know. He smirks like you got them curves that will make anyone fall to there knees."

"James shut up and what makes you think I would let you touch me now if I didn't even let you touch me when we were together."

"Well if I remember correctly you've let me touch you..."

"Okay okay I don't want to hear it."

"Well don't be embarrassed Bell I know what your body looks like under that towel we've explored each others body before."

"Yes I know but not all the way hence why you cheated on me." I tell him as I walk away.

"Where are you going."

"To my room to change, you're here and its not appropriate for me to be in a towel since were not together anymore."

"No don't do that I'll swim with you if you want."

"Well you still do have a dresser with your clothes in it. I think you have some basket ball shorts up there I'm not sure check you know what dresser its in."

"Okay are you going to make breakfast he says.

"I was after the swim."

"Cool fine by me."