20. Starving

Since I never got to actually eat anything at the party I told Andy to drive us to a fast food place. Part of the reason was because I wanted to show him that I was strong enough to get through this. I wanted to show and prove to him that it huts like hell obviously but it will be alright. I know the boys are gonna ask him questions about my well being. I want him to be able to tell them that I was hurt but that I'm going to be okay.

We pulled up to the parking lot at taco bell and he asked me if I wanted to eat in there or if he should go through drive through.

"Lets eat inside I'm starving and I need food in my system like now."

"Okay lets, I didn't even eat anything earlier and I'm actually starving."

We get in there and get way more food than our stomachs can handle.

We are so full that we lag getting up when they tell us its time to leave for closing

I take the keys from him and let him know I'm fine enough to drive.

"So do you want me to drop you off at home or are you down to come to my house and have a movie night?"

He was on his phone trying to type up something really fast.

"Uh yeah, I actually want to spend sometime with you its been a while since we've done anything."

"Okay well there's no school tomorrow you want to sleep over? I have to text my mom but I'm pretty sure that she will say yes your like one of the few boys she trusts alone with me. Its not like you haven't before."

"Yeah well text her and we will go from there."

"She said its fine as long as we follow the "rules."

"Okay well drop me off at my house so I can get some spare clothes and maybe we can go swimming tomorrow for a while before I leave."

"Yeah! That would be fun."

We finally arrive at his house and he invites me in. His dad was still awake working from his computer. He tells his dad that he was sleeping over my house and that my parents are obviously there so no need to worry.

"Bye dad I'll be back later on tomorrow."

"Okay Andy, and text me when you arrive at Bella's House!" He yells as we are already out the door."

"Our parents trust us to much!" He laughs as he gets into my car.

"Well it's not like we're not actually doing what we tell them we are."

"So you've never lied to your parents about where your going?"

"Well a little but not to the full extent."

"Mhmm I thought so."

When we get to my house my mom is coming out of her room in her robe and greets us and wishes us a goodnight.

"Should we watch the movie outside, the living room or my room?"

We can watch one movie outside and the other in your room for if we fall asleep.

Okay well I'm going to go upstairs to change into some comfy clothes and you know where the guest bathroom is change in there.

By the time I get downstairs he's already outside preparing the movie. I go back upstairs to get some blankets for the both of us, in case it starts to get colder.

We lay comfortably next to each other and watch the movie. 

-------- -------- --------- --------