Senior year...

The trip was really good and it was a breath of fresh air from the year before. I cant believe all that happened within a year. I feel like a young adult with everything i've been through. It's my last year at my high school and I'm exited for college next year. I want to be a teacher for a couple of years and then maybe a professor. I have good enough grades to go to a university and college seems to be on my mind constantly. 

We are 2 weeks into the semester. Nova has asked for my presence this weekend. He told me not to invite anyone that he just want it to be the two of us because we haven't had anytime alone since coming back from the trip. We came back literally the weekend of school starting and we didnt hang out much the weekend after the trip as i would figure because we were all busy buying new outfits and school supplies for the year. We made the trip last longer as we just kept getting recommended to different awesome locations. Our last stop was in Vegas we even saw area 51 and partied a bit at a hotel we rented as we couldn't handle being in the Rv for another night together. It was also probably because we were low-key sick of each other. I know for a fact us girls couldn't handle the boys smelly farts any longer hence why we convinced them of renting rooms in Vegas before we had to head back. 

There hasn't been much drama since junior year. Its been pretty calm, which i'm grateful for. A new guy walked into the room as I was writing down what the H.W was on my notes. He was very stylish, leather jacket had dark sunglasses on as he took them off and hanged them on his white shirt. Which was tight Af on him. He had dark skinny jeans on and white Vans. He had a helmet in one hand and his binder in another. The teacher told the class that he was a new student and that we should make him feel welcomed. 

of course he was seated in the empty seat next to me, Thanks Dylan for being absent i sarcastically said to myself. I tried to avoid contact with him as his aroma screamed for attention and trouble. I wasn't about that life I mentally screamed to the universe. As I was pretending to make myself floor busy of course the teacher asked me to keep him up to date with what we have already done and if i can help him with whatever he may need as pf course he is a new student the teacher said as she went back to the board to write more things.

He smirked as i stole a glance to see if he even needed or wanted my help. He was smirking as he sat down and waived a little wave as he focused his attention to the board. I was putting all my stuff away when the bell finally rang when i was tape don't he shoulder as i was waiting for the rest of the students to hurry there way out of the classroom. The new guy was next to me. 

He extended his hand. My name is Oliver, He had a damm British accent. I rolled my eyes with out even realizing it as i was mentally telling my self that my life seemed like a dam fiction story sometimes. I was trying hard to not droll over Oliver but he reminded me of someone famous and i couldn't help it. I wanted Nova and thats all that mattered. I saw and wanted to be with Nova I told myself as i apologized for rolling my eyes as i told i was thinking about something.

No worries he grinned his pearly white teeth with that damm British accent. The way he looked and that accent, he was going to have no trouble with the girls or boys here. 

Where do i get my books for my classes do you mind showing me were the library is. I told him to follow me and i told him it was our break time so we had time to spare. This is the library i pointed to him. 

Thanks! he told me as he went in.

I was pulling out my phone as i was pulled by my friend who was going on and on about this new hot guy at our school! He's British! many of them stated excitedly. 

I told Astrid that i know who she's excited about like i wasn't even fazed by the new guy. I don't think i was honestly like yeah i can admit he was good looking but now days its more than just looks and Nova was everything i wanted. 

Astrid: Thats because youre in love with someone else she nudged me as i shushed her as we approached the crew. The other girls there came running to us for yet again spill the beans on this New guy at our school. They all practically called Dibs on this infamous guy they haven't even spoke to yet. 

It was finally lunch and after spending 15 mins talking about this new guy the boys finally chimed in about him and told us that they weren't even fazed my the competition. 

Nova, What do you think about this new guy? Are you drooling over him too have you seen him? I haven't seen this dude yet he looks around and as he sarcastically starts looking around he turns around to run into just the person he was looking for. The girls are all dumbfounded and the other guys were pumping there chest as if this was all of a sudden a muscle competion.  

Looking for me? Oliver sarcastically says as he grins those pearly white teeth of his with a crooked smile that somehow made him look even better knowing that he wasn't all that perfect.

Nova stands up straight and apologizes with his hand as he extends his hand to him. 

I'm Nova he says, 

Oliver, Oliver says. I chime in and tell Oliver that he can read his lips he doesn't seemed fazed by this and signs hello letter per letter to Nova. 

Nova and I look at each other impressed. 

You know sign language? I tell him.

No, Im taking it this semester though. 

Nova and I shake our heads amused by this. 

Cool, I tell him as put my hands on my back pockets and awkwardly lean back and fourth because practically everyone around us is watching him talk to me. What's up i finally say? 

I cant find my next class. You think you can help me out? 

Yeah i tell him. Let me see your schedule. He hands me his binder and its in the front of his binder protector. 

Oh, I tell him we have the same class.

If your cool with it you can chill here with us until class is over and we can walk over there after? Your last  class after that is right upstairs i also have that class with you and with Nova here to!

Okay, he says as he takes off his glasses and his eyes look greener that Novas side by side. 

By then some of the girls have already joined our little conversation and pretty much stole him and drowned him with questions. Me and Nova signed back and fourth amused by the who scenario. 

So you guys no each other? 

I had him for second period, i told nova as i shrugged my shoulders like it was nothing because it was nothing.

The teacher told me to help him for that class and with whatever else he may need? I told him. 

He sure is good looking he laughed as he signed to me. 

I look to the side of me were he is at surrounded with more girls than we left him with. We make Eye contact, He smirks as he looks away to engage himself into the conversation. I look ahead of me. Then to my shoes and then back up to Nova.

He's already looking at me. I smile and sign back to him. "Has nothing on you!" I smile to him the most sincere and genuine smile I can.