19. Andy

He froze, I looked at the people around the room.
" Is it what you said earlier. That he's done this before?" I question Nova.

"James, what is he talking about?" Andy says.

"I don't...?" James starts to come up with an excuse.

"Stop, don't lie to me!"

"Everyone is going to know your dirty little secret now Nova." James threatens Nova

"That was so long ago James and nothing of it came so shut up and tell her the truth." Carter spoke for Nova.

"What secret?"

Stacey laughed a fake laugh and sat back down on her bed.
"This should be fun."
I hope she gets a bruise I think evilly to myself.

"James if you really love me like you say you do then don't lie to me and tell me what they are talking about, have you slept with "it" before?"

"I-I."

"Of course we've slept more than once! Even an idiot would think otherwise. Wow Bell for a girl who is as smart as everyone assumes you really are clueless."

She stands up.

"Shut up Stacey!" James yells.

"Well its true and now we can finally be together, she walks to James. She was the only thing in the way and you're not with her anymore."

"I don't want to be with you, your only good for one thing and one thing only. When are you gonna get it through that thick head head of yours? You are nothing to me and your crazy if you thought otherwise!" He yells at her. She's hurt you see it on her face and I try with all my might not to stick up for her and tell James to cool it.

"I'm not the only one you know. There's another girl! She looks at him with nothing but hatred as she tells me. "He told me it was her cousin when I saw her at his house one weekend." It obviously wasn't because I had gone back to ask him for my SL sweater I had left there and I walked in on them on them making out on the couch as if..."

"James pushed her on her bed." she was now somewhat dressed. She put her hand over her face. I doubt to cry or maybe she was embarrassed that he did that to her in front of us. She quickly recovered though.

"James what the hell!" I yell to him but don't go to her to see if she's okay

"SHUT UP!" He yells so loud and angry a side to him I have rarely seen besides the football field of course. It scared me and I didn't say nothing else and just looked at him frightened of this side of him.

"Not you baby, I was talking to her!" He comes towards me but I back away.

"Don't be scared, I will never hurt you. You should know that!"

"But you did." I finally let a tear escape but only one. I see Nova step forward but stops himself from coming to me. Carter comes and hugs me from the side to comfort me. He plays with my hair as he says, "I'm sorry but she's telling the truth." Why do you think they stopped being friends?"

"What! So you knew to! Did everyone beside me know?

"I didn't sis." Andy says as he opens his arms to me. I go to him for comfort.

"Nova? I sign to him is this all true?"

"Yes" is all he signed.

"I can't... wow so you."

"Carter can you sign and translate please?" Taking out my phone to message Nova was not working for me at this moment.

"Yeah but maybe we should do this another day when you have some time to think about all this?"

"I'd rather rip the Band-Aid off now."

"Okay" Carter says.

I take a deep breath.

"So you caught him before Nova, and you never told me?"

"yes" he signs.

"And that's the reason you two aren't friends anymore?" I look to James.

"Yeah, but baby look I'll never do..."

I put my hand up indicating for him to stop talking.

"Was it Stacey?"

"Yes"

"and that girl I saw you with, "your cousin" Is that the girl she's talking about."

"Yeah." James Admits. "She's not actually my cousin."
"No really? I say sarcastically. So when I let you use my car to get around and then made me wait at school and walk half way home it was because you were with her?"

"I'm sorry." Is all he says

"I'm sorry? I'm sorry! Is that all you can say."

"I can't, James I'm going to need time before I can even talk to you again."

"Stacey, I let out a sigh Stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. One of us have a second degree black belt and I really don't want to even be in the same room as you so just keep that in mind." Was my response as a threat to her.

"Carter I know you were being loyal to Nova for what ever reason and didn't tell me but I need time from you to."

"Nova, you... I don't why you didn't tell me the first time you caught him but I can't talk to you right now either" I tell Carter to sign to him.

"Call me on Sunday I need Saturday to myself before I hear the whole truth, okay?"

"okay" he signs.

"Andy did you drive here or?"

"No I came with people."

"You mind coming home with me for a while. I can drive you home, you don't have to if you don't want to you can stay here for the party I just..."

"Of course little sis."

"Carter can you do me a favor and drive Nova home?"

"Yeah of course!"

Come on Andy I grab his arm and try to leave as soon as possible.