21.Do you like me?

I feel myself being moved and I'm to tired to see why but I force myself to. I'm in Andy's arms and we're half way up the stairs.

"You should have woken me up." I tell him in a sleepy groggy voice. 

"Its okay you knocked out and I didn't want to wake you from your peace given what's happened."

"I'm fine" I let him finish until we reach the top and then wiggle myself to indicate that I want him to put me down. We walk the rest of the way to my room and he starts putting blankets down.

"If you have a problem with sleeping with me on the bed, then you can take a guest room but you're not sleeping on the floor." I tell him.

"No but won't it be awkward for you? I don't have a girlfriend but..."

"and I'm single now so..."

"Do you like me?" I tell him. Is that the reason he won't sleep with me on the bed? I've had enough with people liking me and not telling me it's best if I just get it out of the way. If he does, then that will be awkward for me because I've always seen him as a brother and I thought he's always seen me as his sister. If he does, then it best for him to take a guest room. I'm not trying to lead him or anyone else on.

"Eww!" He throws one of the pillows at my face."

"I'm serious!" I say as I cross my arms and look straight at his face.

"Come sit by me" he tells me as he sits on my bed. He sighs. Oh shit maybe I wasn't prepared for this I tell myself.

"Look at me" He tells me with a straight serious face. He comes closer and I stay still frozen to scared to move. My mind is racing and I don't know what to do and then It happened so fast I was dumbfounded.

He hit me with a pillow?!

He was laughing so hard but knew that my parents were asleep and tried to hold it in by covering his mouth.

"You were so scared!" he tries to tell me through his gasps of air because he was now also holding on to his stomach to try and control his laughter.

"That was mean! But I'm glad you don't like me in that way...you don't right because now is your last chance to tell me?"

"No I don't. You know you're like a sister to me but to Michael now that's a different story."

"Yeah I don't know what he See's in me but..."

"Don't do that" he tells me.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Don't second guess or put yourself down why do you think all these people like you? It's because you never pretend to be someone else. You don't take bull from people and you can be one of the girls and one of the boys it's the best of both worlds when it come to you. Why do you think Nova and James and Michael and who the hell knows who else likes you?"

"So Nova likes me?" I tell him I didn't know he still had feelings for me. "I would have thought that he had moved on."

"Well let's see what the future has in store for you." Is all he says. I try to push further but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have much to offer on the other hand Carter might they are best friends after all.

"Well your brother is never going to find someone with his player ways."

"You know me and my brother have had deep conversations about you and he really thinks that you're the one for him. I think he does these things so you can notice him if I'm honest with you. How come you've never given him a chance?"

"Well the only person I have ever liked was James and I've been with him until, well now and I just never looked because I already had someone." I tell him honestly.

"Well if you didn't already have feelings for Nova, you think you would ever give my brother a chance? I'm only asking because you don't see what I see when he looks or talks about you. It's always better to try something before turning it down."

"Well, yeah maybe I would if Nova, James and I weren't in this mess, and I didn't feel the way I did."

I get up to put a movie and lay on my bed.

"Come here I tell him

"Come here I tell him." As I pat the empty spot next to me. "Lets watch some Harry Potter!" I squeal. He ended up falling asleep before me. He fell asleep on top of the blanket so I grabbed another and covered him up. I turned off the T.V and turned on a candle so he can navigate in the dark. I got under my cover and wished him a goodnight even though he couldn't respond    

------- ------- -------

This is how you say movie!....