18. Stupid in "love"

"Stop it already!" I yell.

They both calm down and only then I notice James bleeding from his nose and Nova from his mouth. Stacey is taking her sweet ass time putting on her clothes as if she's enjoying everything that's going down. That or she wants to be caught in bed with him, he is James Troublefield after all and that alone will get her a reputation for being with one of the hottest "unavailable guys" in the whole school district.

"Babe," James starts and Nova tries to get out of Carters tight grip again.

I look at Nova mentally telling him to stop. he stops the struggle and just looks down to the floor.

Stacey is buttoning her jeans and is looking for her shirt which is on the floor nearest to me.

I grab it off the floor.

"Oh, thanks" she says to chirpy for my liking and that does it. I punch her in the face.

"What the fuck, she says as she holds her face with her hand and gets up trying to come at me.

Nova and James get away from their release and block her from trying to hit me.

James has her arm in his hands while Nova is blocking her from me.

"Don't you dare!" James threatens her.

"Really?" She fucken hit me!" She yells.

"I don't care if she killed your dog don't ever lay a finger on her or your gonna have to deal with me! She just blows him off like she's already bored of the conversation. Do you hear me Stacey!?" He says again with so much anger she jumps from the threat of his voice.

"Whatever, You better watch yourself oh so precious Bella-May."

"No, none of that either." James says as she sits back down on the bed.

She's still shirtless but I know she doesn't care whether people see her like that or not.

"Move," I tell I Nova I'm not scared of her I can kick her ass." He laughs matter of fact they all laugh except for Stacey.

"Watch me" I sneer and this time Stacey gets up to hide behind James.

"Were not laughing because we don't think you can fight her. We're laughing because your crazy if you think I'm going to let you get one mark on that beautiful face of yours." James tries to sweet talk himself to me. He moves away from Stacey to leave her wide open. While slowing coming towards me.

I look to Nova who's just looking at me as if he's trying to read my facial expression. I look to Carter who doesn't seem as stunned and confused as Andy.

"Stop." I tell James he's closer to me than before and I feel like I'm suffocating in here.

"Baby, I'm sorry!" James tries to plead with me.

Nova moves next to me and I can't even be next to him right now. I move further away and position myself in the middle of Andy and Carter. Andy has always treated me like a little sister and we would always tell people we were brother and sister. Carter and I were close once upon a time and are now mending it along with Nova. I trust these two just as much as I trust Nova and James.

Nova looks in pain but not from the hits but because I moved away from him.

Everyone is looking at me waiting for my response to James.

"Don't start with that sweet talk bull James!"

They all smirk instead of laugh as if they weren't expecting for me to say that.