12.Ditching third period

"I'm just bullshitting with you, Of course I'm not pregnant. I tell him. Hahaha, why were you more scared then me? I'm the one that would have been pushing a seven-pound baby out of me, not you."

"Thanks for the laugh I needed that." I tell him. I laugh some more and hold my hand to my head. Ah that was funny but you gave me a headache, thanks a lot."

"Lets get going, I message him and as soon as he receives the message, I throw my keys to him.

He catches them in mid air and signs loser to me.

HAHAHA I laugh, He buys me a raspberry tea from Starbucks and buys himself a peach tea for himself. We are almost to my house when James calls me.

"Ahhh," I throw my head to the headrest. Nova looks at me from the side but just keeps driving. I answer the second time he try's to call me.

"What's up?"

"Where are you?"

"oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I came back home."

"Why, babe are you okay?"

"Yeah, Yeah I just forgot my backpack I'll see you at lunch okay?"

"Um, you sure everything is okay?"

"Yeah I'll see you at lunch, bye."

"bye?"

I didn't want to mention Nova because its no big deal and I honestly didn't want to start with James. Its not like this will be the first time with just me and Nova at my house. We used to do this all the time.

Nova looks at me while he's pulling up on my drive way and I sign James name to him indicating that it was him calling.

He turns off the car and we both get out. He still has my keys so he opens the door to my house as well.

We get in and he messages me that it looks different. We did re-paint and update the furniture but that's pretty much it. If he's surprised by this, then he's gonna be surprised by my room.

We go upstairs and I grab my back pack that was on the floor by my bed. I look towards him and see him looking at my dresser. He then looks towards my book collection that has grown throughout the years. My room must look so different to him. It is no longer a bright pink room. I never liked the color either it didn't really match with anything in my room. It is now a really light purple with homemade decorations. I have fairy lights all around my room and have butterflies made from paper around the wall where the window is at. On the wall where the flat screen is hanged there is now a bookshelf. The only books I had the last time Nova was in here was under the custom bay window. The couch/sitting/laying area was converted to a bookshelf on the bottom half. The TV is new and bigger. He was now looking at my pictures from my Polaroid camera that I hung up on the wall by my bed. He looked kind of sad my guessing was because he didn't see any pictures of him. I bet the surprised look on his face was because there actually was a few of him toward the end of all the pics. The last one on there was a picture I had of me and him. He took out his phone and looked at me.

I received a message from him. "Is that me, I don't remember that day?"

I nod yes, "It's the last picture I have of me and you together since everything happened" I tell him.

He nods his head and looks back to the picture.

I message him again and tell him to sit on my bed.

"We just left from bowling and we decided to go and take a hike, remember?"

"No" he shakes his head.

"Really, you were the one who had to convince your mom to take us and she didn't want to because she didn't want to wait in the car for over an hour, but we gave her the pouty lips and puppy eyes and she finally agreed."

"Oh yeah! I remember is was the day you fell like 5ft away from the car because your feet gave in...right?"

He gets up and text me again before I have time to reply to his last message. "You ready to go?"

"Actually you want to skip gym, I don't want to do dance today?"

"Okay, but what will we do?"

"Netflix and chill" I laugh while I send It to him."

"HAHA" he messages me back. Okay I'm down but it will have to be a show we wont have time to watch a movie."

"Never mind that's true, we can...I don't know make some breakfast, did you eat this morning?

"No, lets go make some pancakes."

We made some vegan banana pancakes and a strawberry and banana almond milk smoothie.

We eat and finish with fifteen minutes to spare. We sit down and pat our stomachs from how full we are and practice some more ASL together until its time to leave.