13.Friday

Its finally Friday and I'm ready for the Weekend. It's barley fourth period but lunch is coming up. James never found out about Nova coming over to my house yesterday. My guess is because his car was still at school since we both came in my car. It's not like anything did or is going to happen. He was just good company to be around. I needed some positive in my life. He actually put me in a better mood yesterday so I was glad that he came with me. James knows that Nova and I have been talking more than usually but not to this extent. He thinks that, the one time he picked me up on his motorcycle was the last time me and him hung out together. He's still not happy about it but I don't tell him to stop talking to the girls that are always flirting with him. He tells me there not and that, that is just how those girls are. Flirting is flirting and I know when they flirt with him. Especially to the girls that do it right in front of me like have some respect for our relationship. James should also tell them to stop and I've mentioned it to him but he says that he never notices because he's always thinking of me.

It's finally lunch time and I'm sitting in my usual spot. I'm here with James, his friends some of my friends and some other people. I'm pretty bored because almost everyone here is talking about the party that is happening tonight. The girls are talking about what they're going to wear. The boys however are talking about getting wasted and joking with each other about being "safe" and "covering it up."

I however don't even want to go. There is a movie that came out today that I wanted to go see. I don't want to go by myself but I'm pretty sure that I will have to because James isn't going to want to miss the party. Unless I find someone who's willing to miss a party to watch a movie with me. If I don't I will either be convinced to go to the party or convince myself to go to the movies alone.

I let out a sigh and put my hand on my chin. I feel my phone vibrate so I fetch it from my back pocket.

Its Nova, "I see you."

I look up but don't see him anywhere

"Where are you?" I text him.

"look up again."

When I look up I see him coming towards me with Carter and Rose.

"Shit" I tell myself.

I get another message and he tells me if I want to grab a bite to eat with them.

"Yes" I text him and get up quick before he gets here. I don't want to start a scene between the both of them. I tell James that I'm going to get something to eat and to text me if he wants anything "sure babe" is all he says. He doesn't even bother looking at me because he's in to deep with his conversation with the guys.

I get to Nova before he gets to me. Its not like I was speed walking to him or anything. I'm a little nervous because I haven't really talked to Carter or Rose since the incident between James and Nova. It always surprised me because Carter was always just a little bit closer to James than he was with Nova. Nova grabs me into a tight hug as soon as I get there not letting me say hi to Rose and Carter first.

When we finally let go of each other I look down and say "Hi." I look up when I'm embraced by a hug from Carter. I'm surprised so I don't hug hum right away. My hands finally catch up with my brain and I embrace him as well.

"It's been to long," he says.

"Yeah" I whisper.

Then Rose screeches and inhuman sound and practically jumps to hug me. "I've missed you," she says.

"I've missed you to." "I'm sorry I..."

"No, she stops me, The past is the past and we will now focus on the future."

"um, okay?"

"She's been into the hippie culture lately." Carter says.

Were by the library when I hear my name being called out.

I ignore it but Carter and Rose are just starring at me. So I grab Nova's hand to tell him to give me a second. I jog to James.

"What?"

"What do you mean, What?"

"I told you I was going out to eat, did you want something?"

"Yeah for you to go back over there with me. You said you were going to get lunch but you never mentioned with them." He looks over to them.

"Um, I'm sorry I didn't know that I needed your permission to go out to eat with certain people?"

"Are you mad at me?" He ask.

"You want me to be happy with you?"

"Babe I'm sorry you know that he doesn't like me and I feel like your choosing him over me."

"That's ridiculous! I'm not choosing sides I just missed them and they asked me out to lunch and I was bored its not like you were talking to me. You know what I haven't heard him once talk bad about you but you seem to mention how bad of a person he Is every chance you get. What's with that?"

"I-I"

"I-I what? I'll be back they're waiting for me. Come to my house after school, me and you need to have a serious conversation."

"Babe, I-I there's a party I have to get ready for can we talk later or...?"

"Seriously?"

"I have to go" I tell him.

"He grabs me from my waist and pulls me towards him."

"Okay, I'll let you go with him don't be mad, give me a kiss." He tells me while trying to kiss me.

"I was going to go either way." I let him turn me around to kiss me but I only let him kiss me three times quickly on the lips. I was not going to have a make out session in front of everyone and because I was also mad at him. I still loved him though, even with everything that's been going on.

 I still loved him though, even with everything that's been going on

We finally get to Burger King. I order for both Nova and I. I have my credit card ready this time and pay for our meals. Then Rose and Carter order their food. We finally get called and sit down next to the playground area. I catch up with them and when we finish we race each other down the slide. I won the first two times but then Carter started wining. We played in the playground a bit more before Nova reminded us that it was time to go back to school.

------- ------- ------- -------- ------- ------

I'm really sorry for not updating in a while. My mind is just starting to go into this place that I don't want it to go to.

 My mind is just starting to go into this place that I don't want it to go to