6.I can treat you better than he can

James didn't want me alone at home crying myself to asleep.

"Don't cry for an ass that put you in that position. He doesn't deserve your tears and you should never cry out of pain. The only tears I want to see from you are happy tears." As Nova said.

"Ha shut up Nov, I'm sad but I'm not going to cry for him." I message back.

He just stops and looks at me happy, surprised and amused.

I wave my hand in front of his face and bring him back to reality. What the hell was he thinking about that caused him to space out? Ha he's such a dork.

"Hahah, did you just space out?"

"Kind of, ..... its just you called me Nov. You haven't called me that in so long it brought back good memories."

"Nov, I..." I'm typing my apologies but he stops me.

"No, what happened.... I believe happened for a reason no need to explain your reasons."

"Its just," I sent him. I was writing more when he sent me another telling me that I don't have to explain anything to him.

"Really you don't have to. I get it. He was your boyfriend of course you would have chosen his side I would have probably done the same."

"I'm still sorry."

"Let's change the subject."

"So were gonna try to forget tonight ever happened Okay? I want you to think of these memories with me instead of the ones that happened with James. No crying tonight just smiling in your sleep okay."

"Okay, I admit I might cry a little but only as a way to let it out. I need to let it out I can't just keep it in and let it tear me down." I admit to him.

"And you shouldn't keep it in. I just don't want to even think about you crying home alone in bed."

We take our food to the park to eat since we didn't even get to eat a dam fry no thanks to James.

 Its really hot out and although I feel like an ass for making him and that girl walk home at the end of the day I don't

 Its really hot out and although I feel like an ass for making him and that girl walk home at the end of the day I don't. We sit on a bench way at the end of the park. Nova chose this spot because he said James will have to come this way to get home. It was funny he did end up coming this way and had his shirt off walking home because of the heat. He was still obviously pissed because he didn't even notice me and Nova laughing our asses off in the distance.

We ended up staying their until the sunset was fading away from our view

We ended up staying their until the sunset was fading away from our view. I had a really fun time with him. He was teaching me some basic ASL. I knew some of the letters because I had been practicing every chance I had since the day I found out about his hearing loss. I kind of stopped a while back because we weren't even talking anymore. If he wasn't teaching me ASL then we were just messaging each other back and forth and catching up.

We decided to go to eat for the second time together that day since it was already time for dinner. We literally got lost in time. I came home later that day with a smile so big and so wide my cheeks were hurting.

 I thought I would have come home to cry a little and I would have if it wasn't for Nova

 I thought I would have come home to cry a little and I would have if it wasn't for Nova. I almost just almost forgot that James did what he did to me. 

------Novas point of view-----

He's such an asshole. How can he do this to her. I can treat her better than he can. I know I could. She has been there for him since day one and he goes and does this...again. I should have just told her from the start. I know she doesn't know the real reason that me and James fought. It wasn't because I was jealous of their relationship. I was finally almost completely over it. I was mending and then I had to catch him with Stacey. 

-----Flashback to Nova catching James-------

We were at a party. It wasn't our first we were freshman's and already getting into the party scene. It was however our first party that wasn't at James or Carters house. We were at Stacey's party. I don't really like her and I didn't really want to come but May made me come. I can never tell her No. I just don't think its really possible. I've tried to before but I always end up doing what she ask me. If she asked me to get a tattoo on my ass I probably would do it. That's how hooked I still am over her. I know its not healthy to still be in love with your ex best friend who is currently taken by your other ex best friend but I can't help it. I try to fill that emptiness in my heart with other girls. I don't sleep with every girl I talk to. I've only slept with two girls. When I say I use these girls it's more of a mutual agreement. We are friends with benefits and we use each other to escape reality. Astrid is a really cool girl and maybe if I wasn't in love with the same girl since seventh grade, then I would have liked to try and see where a relationship with her would lead to. She knows that I am in love with someone though.

***flash back***

 I have been really stressed out for two days. Astrid called me over to her house on Wednesday telling me she had an emergency. I rode my bike there as quickly as possible. She wasn't talking to me the whole five minutes I was there, she was just crying. I had to hug her and calm her down to get her to tell me something. When she was finally able to speak she tells me that she's two weeks late on her period.

-----DUN DUN DUN!!!!----

Hope your liking it. At the end of each story if I don't forget that is, I'm going to start putting an image of an ASL word so we can all learn some words together!

So here is the word of the day! You all know how to say yes in ASL!!!!