8.James!

----Continuation to Novas flashback----

James sister ended up getting two of them. Just two make sure, is what she told him. I gave them to Astrid and told her to do it here at school.

It's embarrassing, she said.

I don't want to do it here. I convinced her though. She came back a minute later.

I tried to pee on it but I wasn't sure if it was hitting the spot I needed to pee on so I tried to look but I dropped it in the toilet. Here she hands it to me like she's selling me drugs she looks everywhere around her before she passes it to me.

No, wait eww you peed on it.. and it fell in a public toilet. Here get it back. Is there a sign on their if its a plus then it means your pregnant right? I whisper to her.

Yeah I think? Will it even work...? I dropped it in the toilet? I told you I wanted to wait until I got home? I wanted to do it in peace with privacy.

I'm sorry I tell her. I just wanted to know! I whisper shout the sooner the better.

I know and I don't blame you but I also wanted you there with me so we can find out together.

I'm sorry, We can do it after school at your house then.. okay.

I hug her to me. Tonight.

Tonight.

Thank god we had an extra.

----

---

---

We didn't end up doing it that night, she had a soccer game and then her parents took her out to celebrate the win. Unless I sneaked in the middle of the night then it wasn't possible. It was to late for me to go over and she didn't want to do it with out me. I kind of wanted to be there as well. I had to see the results for myself.

It was Friday and this time I was the one that had a game. There was gonna be a party at Stacey's right after. I didn't want to go and Astrid was on the fence about it. In the end though she was trying to convince me to go. One last night of fun before everything changes she said. Lets be teenagers and forget about what might be. I didn't want to go though I wanted to know already. It did make sense though and if it wasn't for May convincing me to go then I wouldn't have gone at all.

If I didn't go we would all still be friends, but if I stayed then it would have been May getting hurt in the end.

I texted Astrid that I decided to go but first thing Saturday morning I would go over to her house and find out the results together.

Yay she texted me.. I'll see you there then! To one last night!

To one last night! and ABSOLUTELY NO DRINKING ALOWED!

Okay... I know geez

And if theres smoking around you or any types of drugs at all Astrid I want you to get up and leave and if it becomes tempting then please come find me.

Thank you.. :D

For what?

Caring so much about me. I know were not an actual couple and that your not in love with me, but you still being here with me and caring for me and our perhaps unborn child means so much to me. I wouldn't have been able to do this without you. I love you Nova.... as a friend.

I love you to... as a friend Astrid.

When I got there I saw Astrid around the bonfire. I sat down across from her. She got up and sat next to me. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I held her hand.