28. Drama

Lunch went by pretty good. It was pretty awkward because there was like this invisible line and I felt like it was being separated by me. Some people talked to those they didn't but the boy's friends were still really committed to being on their boy's side. Overall all though it went pretty good. The only thing that can beat it would have been if James and Nova talked like how they used to but I know that time will only tell. They're boys and they're much more hard headed. By the time lunch was over I hugged James, Nova, Andy and Carter goodbye.

As I was going to my next class I was going the usual route as I always did so I can meet up with Astrid for the next two classes. James had the same class with me but he said he didn't do his report so he was going to ditch that class.

I took out my phone from Astrid's windbreaker and zipped up Michaels sweater a bit more. I turned on my phone only to have it thrown on the floor buy the strong impact that hit me. The impact was strong enough that it even made me fall to the floor.

"What the?" I yelled demanding to know the reason to my fall.

"You little whore!" I realize it's the girl who was by my car this morning. The same girl who looked oddly familiar...? It's her! I said more to myself than out loud. The girl I saw James with at In-In-Out... I thought she didn't come here? Did she transfer? I was asking myself all these questions when I should have paid attention to the brunet who was rambling on and on.

"Are you even listening to me!" she yelled.

"Uh, I am now?" I said as I picked up my phone from the side of me praying for this girl that it didn't crack. There was a small crack on the corner of my phone that wasn't there before. I get up and dust myself off while this brunet is still rambling on and on to something and all that's going through my head is she's gonna pay for it to get fixed. I put it in Michael's sweater so its more secure and button up Astrid's windbreaker.

"She pushed me again and yelled, "Are you still not fucking listening!" I tumbled over a bit but stopped myself from falling.

"Don't touch!" I yelled.

"What the princess doesn't have her body guards to protect her and all you can do is yell for me not to touch you!" a crowd was starting to form.

"How about you learn on just staying with one man instead of sleeping around and stealing others girls boyfriends!"
I now noticed that she was with two other girls and that this wouldn't be a fair fight if they decided to jump in. I would surely get my ass beat if that happened. I laughed though but not because I was most likely going to get my ass beat in front of all these kids but because me and James were just talking about a scenario just like this.

"You think this is funny slut!?"

I laugh again "No I just think its funny that your calling me these things that well I assume you actually are!"

"Ohh" the crowd says.

"you little son of a..." she throws a punch but hits nothing but air because I move to the side and dodge it. I hear a roar of laughter and she gets her even angrier.

"Take off my mans sweater!" Is all she yells. I was confused at first but realize she's talking about Michaels sweater.

"What... this I say as I unbutton the first four buttons on the windbreaker so Michaels sweater is more evident."

"Don't mock me she says!" she tries to punch me again but I end up socking her on the jaw.

"Please drop this before it gets anymore embarrassing for you! Michael is my friend he's been my friend for years and he wouldn't want me giving his well known sweater to a one-night stand."