Toy poodle

Mom what the hell I thought something bad happened. So what was such a big deal that you had to rush me home. I joke with her. She laughs and my dad tells me he left something in my room.
I run upstairs to see why they had such huge grins.
There in my bed is a little dog.
Is that a toy poodle Nova signs to me as he's already pushing me out of the way to grab the puppy off my bed.
Yes,  my parents both say as they enter my bedroom .
I'm trying to pet the puppy with Nova. She seems so calm.
We thought that with everything that's happened and now that your mature enough we'd finally get you a dog. SUPRISE! They exclaim.
Really its mine?
Yes, you gotta train her and basically become her full time guardian.
Ohh my gosh. I get up to hug them as they start to make their way downstairs.

——— Nova——-

So I didn't get to tell her today. I'm determined to tell her my feelings sooner or later. I just want it to be special. She deserves fairy tale memories and I'm going to try and give that to her that for as long as she's in my life.
Where now outside. The puppy is chasing her around. Her parents got her the minimum supplies her puppy needs but now she wants to go to the store and buy her cute little outfits and accessories for her pup. Within 3 hours we've managed a total of three bags full of cute little things her new pup would ever want or need.
So what are you going to o name her?
Mmm, I don't know that's a lot of pressure. I feel like it has to fit her and her personality so maybe ill know after a couple of days.
Were now setting up her pups permanent area in her room and May is putting away her cute little outfits. Were in bed now watching the little pup calmly sniff around getting familiar on the bed and then finally comes and fills the space between me and may and lays her little head on my shoulder.
What that's not fair!
May signs to me as i try not to heretically move the pups comfortable position. May is taking out her phone and snaps a picture of  the pup and me. Telling all of her instagram friends about her new puppy. I start to think back to a few hours ago. I was just about to tell her how i felt. I cant believe it. I cant believe I'm going to finally tell her. I smile as i look to her the pup in between us and then finally at the ceiling as i take a deep breath and blow it out smiling even wonder now.