Oliver

The lunch bell finally rings and Oliver helps me up from my position. 

Thanks. I tell him as I give Nova my hand to help him up. 

He smiles as he takes my hand in his and bends down to grab both our backpacks. 

He tells me that he will see me later as i wave bye to him and start walking with Oliver to our class. There are two girls who are still glued to Olivers hip but then have to part ways as there classes are on the other side of campus. 

He laughs. As he tells me if the girls here are always like this.

What do you mean i say like i don't know what he's talking about. 

Did you not notice all your girl friends swarming me at lunch today he jokingly exclaims in a dramatic way that makes me giggle. 

So you have emotions he dramatically tells me. I feel like I've annoyed you somehow? Your one of the few girls I've talked to who hasn't laughed or at least smiled at me today. 

Sorry about that, I tell him.  I just have a huge migraine. I lie. Why am I lying?

That makes sense he tells me as he searches into the small bag of his backpack. He puts put a packet of Advil? I'll trade you this packet of pills for your name he tells me.

I haven't told you my name? I say more to myself. 

You haven't, he tells me but i forgive you because you have a headache. 

It's Bella I tell him and apologize again for being so rude. 

He gets seated two seats behind me as we get situated in class. 

He's the first one out as he just closes up his binder throws his shades on and puts his pen behind his ear. I on the other hand am throwing everything into my backpack as i get anxiety on having him wait on me. As i drop my water bottle i look up to see him temporarily occupied by a red head. Someone hands me my bottle as i thank him and make my way to the door. I wait to the side awkwardly as the red head gives him her number. I throw my own shades on almost identical to his as i cross my hands over my chest waiting for the two love birds. He finally walks up to me and we start to make our way to our next class my favorite class for a number of reasons. Its my last class. Its home-ec and I have Nova, James, Astrid and Andy in that class. Were also in a groups thats always great. As we start to make our way upstairs there is a trash can at the top of the stairs and he rounds the paper into a ball with the red heads number on it and lands it into the trash can. 

She wasn't your type or what? I laugh.

No, thats not why. Why Are jealous he nudges me.

Nooo, i say as i nudge him back. 

I'm new here. don't really need to be in a relationship when i cant even find my classes he tells me. 

Explains i tell him. 

Were finally by the class. I can see Nova walking from up here he looks up to wave at me as we make eye contact as he make this way up the stairs. 

Nova waves hello to Oliver. Oliver nods his head the way guys do to say hi to one another. Of course the teacher saw us talking to him before class started so to make him feel more situated she put him in our group as it was one person short. 

This is gonna be an interesting senior year I tell myself.