23. The O'riens

The O'riens started coming in one by one into their home

The O'riens started coming in one by one into their home. Andy's mom finally came in rushed and in a hurry to get started on dinner. We were in the living room watching Netflix waiting for the pizza to be done when she came in with bags in hands and stopped mid way surprised by the smell of food eliminating her home.

"What's that smell?""

"Hi, Mrs. O'rien!,

"Mama to you honey."

"Mama I laugh, we decided to give you a break and cook dinner instead."

"You did!?" She said with a huge smile forming on her face.

"Yes, we made some homemade pizza and dinner should be ready in about seven minutes."

"Oh honey, she gives me a kiss on my forehead as well as Michael and Andy, thank you."

"I hope you don't mind me intervening with your family dinner time. I know how much you look forward to this time of day."

"You have been coming here for so long and your one of the closest friend my boys have, you sweetie are part of this family whether you like it or not."

"Well I love coming here and I love you guys, I always feel like part of the family when I'm here." I hug her and we stop our little moment when Michael and Andy fake sob and ruin it.

I sock them both in the arms. They grab the bags from their mom and mama and I lead the way to the kitchen. Mama starts to put everything away and the boys sit on the island and I check on the pizza.

I tell the boys to grab the the Styrofoam cups and plates and to start setting them up outside. They have their own media center outside. They mainly use it when they have a party or celebration because it goes perfect with the pool setting. I remind them to put their mom's favorite movie. They leave and start setting everything up. I turn off the pizza and let it sit in there for a while until it cools down.

 I turn off the pizza and let it sit in there for a while until it cools down

I tell Mrs.Orien aka Mama that dinner will be ready in a few minutes so she can tell everyone else to come down to the backyard. I call Mikey and Andy so they can help me with the pizzas. We have two in each hand. You may think we over did it but did you forget how many boys lived here? We set it on one of the tables and give the say to start eating. The boys rush to the pizza and mama and I admire them from the family table that they had to get costumed made to fit them all perfectly with one extra chair left to make it even. When they finally fill their plates mama and I go to get our pizza and the movie is already starting in the background.