22. Michael

I got up this morning with my Dad just hovering over us.

"Uh, yes dad?"

"Well I'm glad your awake."

"Mom is making breakfast as we speak."

I look over to Andy still sound asleep and look at my dad.

"I'm glad to see you guys have different blankets and that you left the door wide open."

"Dad come on Eww, you know I only see him as a brother from another mister....and mother."

"Okay, Okay" he raises his hands up and is walking back to the door. "You know not many parents let their daughter have sleep overs with guys so you shouldn't take this for granted its only because we trust you and the boys and girls you bring that we let it happen."

"I know dad and I don't take it for granted and I had quite a hard time yesterday and I just need him around, you know?"

"Anything worth mentioning?"

"No I'm much better Dad thanks, I'm just gonna wake him up so we can eat breakfast and then maybe go for a swim."

"Okay sweetie."

"Andy!" I yell in attempt to wake him up from his peaceful sleep.

"Ahh." He groans. "I was awake and was gonna wake you up but heard your dad coming upstairs and didn't want it to be weird and pretended to sleep."

"Oh wow, okay come on let's get ready to eat."

The breakfast was good and we played my Xbox for a while after about an hour we got ready to go swimming

The breakfast was good and we played my Xbox for a while after about an hour we got ready to go swimming. It wasn't until I saw Andy's phone charging on the table that I remembered that I haven't had mine all day. I told him to call my phone from the house phone that was right next to him. We couldn't find it anywhere. We went to look for it in my car and WHA LAA it was there. I put it to charge because it was dead and then went out to swim. We swam for two hours straight that by the time we came out our hands were all wrinkled and prune.

Once we were done I turned on my phone only to find messages and messages from countless of people

Once we were done I turned on my phone only to find messages and messages from countless of people. I guess they found out what had happened. I skipped through them all only looking to see if Nova, James and Carters names were found. I found two from Carter and two from Nova. Looking for James I saw that he had left about seven of them not including the missed calls I had from him. I was going to close it when I saw Michael had texted me as well. I was thinking back to the conversation Andy and I had last night. I clicked it and it read, "Who's ass should I kick first?" And then another saying, "I'm sorry let me start over is there anything I can do? I heard what happened and wanted to make sure that your okay. I know we're not as close as I wish we were and we don't have that close relationship you and my brother have but I truly am here here if you need me. I've been telling you this since Day one and I mean it. Call or text me back just to let me know that your okay please I'll understand if you don't want to talk to me about this or if your just not ready. They were sent at 8am this morning. There was two more from him, "You haven't texted me back and I'm fighting the urge to go to your house to see for myself if your okay." The last one from him was sent 17mins ago and it said that he was on his way. "I'm now seriously worried and my brother isn't here so I'm hoping that your with him. He didn't text me back so I'm coming over." I hurry to reply back to him but the door bell had already rung.