9.Caught James

James! the girl says again and I almost try to convince myself that they said another name........

There he is, James. My best friend, my boyfriend is their making out practically half naked in bed with Stacey.

 My best friend, my boyfriend is their making out practically half naked in bed with Stacey

 I don't believe what I'm seeing and I know that May is not going to believe it. Should I even tell her? I don't want to hurt her but I don't want her to be with a cheater and find out later on for herself. I think it would be better if she heard it from someone else then catch him the way I just did. I know I don't need proof to tell her. I know she would believe me but I also know that James has a way with words. He will talk his way out of it and make it seem as if it was just and accidental kiss. What if May came looking for him? She would have caught him doing this! What if I came in five or ten minutes later? They probably would have been actually in the middle of something that he won't be able to take back. Assuming of course that this is their first time. I know from experience that if you love someone... you can't... its just not possible to cheat on them. Its hard enough for me to sleep with someone when I'm in love with someone i'm not even with. I don't know how others do it. I take a short ten second video for proof. I know he's my best friend but he's not the best friend I'm in love with.

I text Carter to meet me in here alone and to come now! I need some back up. I don't want to start a fight with James and Carter is both of our friends he will prevent a fight from happening. I don't want to fight with him but he's an idiot for doing this to May.

*What the fuck is going on here," I yell before all the clothes start to come off

"Bro! Whoa! Nova man its not what it looks like!"

He's only in boxers and Stacey is only in a bra and panties. I'm telling you if I came in here five minutes later they would have been caught in bed naked. Where the hell is Carter?

"Then please try to explain because what I see is you about to fuck Stacey when your both in a relationship!?"

James is up trying to flip his jeans inside out so he can put them back on.

Carter comes in when James already has both his legs in his jeans. He's dumbfounded.

"What the fuck James your with Bell!" Carter screams.