11.You're not pregnant, are you?

I had so much fun with Nova today. James was at my house by the time I came home. I wasn't in the mood to be with him and I tried to make him leave but my parents had insisted he stay for dinner. So I had to manage through dinner with him. When dinner was over I tried to get him out as fast as possible. He needed way more than his smooth words to get him out of this. I was getting tired of his shit. He was starting to make a scene and asked my parents if it was alright if he stayed for a bit longer to watch a movie with me.

"You know son if you were anyone else, I wouldn't have let them stay in my daughter's room." My dad had to mention to James as he patted him on the back.

"No, dad I think he should go. It's been a long day."

"Sweetheart it's fine I don't mind, really."

"Yeah, babe It feels like I haven't seen you in forever come on let's go upstairs and watch Harry Potter I know that's your favorite movie."

He drags me upstairs to my room, "Finally, I get to talk to you."

"Well I don't want to listen," I say as I throw myself on my bed.

"Babe?"

"Don't you babe me!"

"I just wanted you to feel what I felt, it sucks walking home and you made me walk home."

"I don't care, I had a very good reason to and stop acting like a baby."

"Babe, I'm sorry its not like it worked anyways and I told you a long time ago that our friendship with Nova ended. Why are you talking to him again?"

"What happened, happened between you and him and you don't get to tell me who I can and can't talk to."

"I thought you were on my side?"

"I'm not on anyone's side, James."

He sits on the bed next to me and attempts to snuggle with me but I scoot away.

"Maybe I should go, to give you some time to think. I really didn't think it was that big of a deal maybe you should just sleep on it."

What that's it, he's not gonna smooth talk his way out of this?

"Um okay, yeah some sleep is all I need it was a long funnn day" I emphasis on the word fun.

He just gives me this annoyed look and bends down to kiss me on the forehead. He then bends down a little more to meet me at eye level.

"You know I love you right Bella-May?"

I let out a sigh... "Yeah, I know you do, Jamie."

He smiles a bit when I call him Jamie instead of James."Okay and I really am sorry."

"Night"

"Night"

He closed the door and I laid on my bed debating on whether I should shower right now or in the morning. I'm really tired and don't even want to get up and change. I went on my phone to go on Instagram.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP, my alarm rang.

I woke up with my hair in my face and drool on the side of my mouth. The sun was blinding me from my bed. I check the time and throw my head back onto my pillow, five more minutes I tell myself. I was so close to falling back to sleep so when my alarm rang for the third time today I actually got up this time. I'm the type of girl that needs at least six alarms in order to get myself out of bed. I get up to look in the mirror and curse at myself for not showering last night.

 "Shoot," I tell myself "I should have gotten up on the first alarm." 

I hurry into the shower and I'm out in about five minutes. I grab some clothes and end up changing my shirt for the third time. My alarm rings again warning me on my time. I grab my makeup to do my mascara, eye shadow, and eyeliner. When I'm done I lay back down and just stare at my celling. My alarm rings for the last time, It's time to go if I don't leave now I will be late to school. I go downstairs and cut an orange in fours and grab an apple. I put them in a sandwich bag and grab a cold water bottle from the fridge and walk to my car. I look at myself in the mirror and although I got plenty of hours of sleep I have bags under my eyes. I look so tired and drained and I'm pretty sure its because of the stress James has been causing me. I look at my image and tell myself off for not contouring my face and for not doing my hair.

"Oh well" I tell myself as I start my car. I hear my phone ring a couple of times but ignore it because my life and other people's life are more important than reading a message. The messages will still be there when I get to school, I tell myself because I'm itching to get to them. I get to school and reach in the back of my car to grab my backpack when I realize that I forgot it.

I'm just so done, I don't even want to go to school but I have a test first period and I can't miss it. I'll just borrow a pencil from someone. I'll just leave during brunch to get my backpack and maybe just stay home for next period to. I'm not really in the mood for dance. Second period hits, I obviously don't have my homework but we had a sub so we didn't turn it in. I guess the odds are in my favor because I haven't actually needed my backpack so far. Its finally brunch so I head to my car. I see Nova on my way out of the building and try to dodge him.

crap he saw me. It's not that I don't want to talk to him but I'm just not in the mood to socialize today.

"Hey" I put on the best smile I can.

"Hi" he signs while looking down at my hand and staring at the keys. "Are you going somewhere?" He messages me.

"Um, there's no point in lying to him I know he will see right through, Yeah, I forgot my backpack and I'm going to need it for my other classes."

"Do you want company?"

"No, thanks I might skip third period as well, I'm tired."

"Yeah, you look tired are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired but I'll see you in fourth period okay."

"You sure you don't want me to come?"

"No really Nova, I'm good."

"Let me drive you home, you don't look well enough to be driving home. Your not pregnant are you?" He jokes as we walk to the car but I don't answer him.

I stop and look off in the distance.

"May you're not pregnant, are you?"

"Nova I, I- I Gulp. 

---

---

---

I'm sorry I haven't been updating even though its only been like a week. I got into a physical fight with some girl and just haven't been in the mood lately. Hope you enjoyed the story and thanks for being with me this far.

 Hope you enjoyed the story and thanks for being with me this far