Chapter 6

"I'm sorry your what? A little? What does that even mean? And why do you want me to be?" I asked in a string all at once.

"I want you to be my little. That means I would be your dom/daddy/caregiver. As my little that means you would trust me to take care of you in every way possible. I've been with you since you were a young girl Aza, ever since you were 7. I've noticed how it scares you everyday going and having to be all alone taking care of yourself. I want to be that person who takes care of you. I made a promise to Alex that I would be there for you, and I haven't been. I also want to, because I really care about you and hate seeing you suffer." He said.

"I...don't know what to say. I don't know how to feel. Isn't a dom all controlling? I don't want to be controlled like that. I want to be incharge of myself." I told him.

"You would get a say in things. This type of relationship is built on trust and consent. I would never do something that you absolutely hated or that put you in risk."

"I still don't know about it." I told him.

"I would teach you. Here's my line of thought. You give this a try learning about it and living it until you leg is out of the cast and your shoulder is out of the sling; which should be in about six weeks. If you hate it and want to leave I'll let you go. You can also learn if you mean it when you say you need someone to take care of you or if you mean it when you say you want to be incharge of yourself." He said.

I really had no idea what to say. I just thought for a moment.

"How would this work?" I asked.

"Well in typical ddlg (daddy dom little girl) relationships the little, you, calls the dom, daddy, but if you're not comfortable with that you could call me Thomas at first. You will have rules to follow and punishments if you don't follow the rules. The punishments can be what I see fit, from time outs to groundings to spankings or to something inbetween." he said.

I had to admit part of this sounded interesting, scary, and sexy.

"Aren't these types of relationships usually kind of...er on the romantic side?" I asked him nervously.

His face turned a slight shade of red like he was embarrassed by the question.

"Uh, yes they usually are, but it doesn't have to be that way between us. I mean I think you're very cute and not that I wouldn't consider having things romantic between us, but if you don't feel that way they don't have to be."

Wait, what? He was turning into this blundering idiot trying to tell ME that it was ok if I didn't want to date HIM?! Was he nuts?! Of course I wanted to date him, who wouldn't? I just figured he would never even look at me more than his best friend's kid sister. Oh crap what an eventful afternoon!

"Wait, you're saying you'd want to date me?" I asked him questioning if I was imagining his blubbering gibberish.

"Well, I, if you want, I mean, uh, yes I would like to." He said in a giant nervous mess. This side was actually kind of cute to see. Usually he was calm and cool.

"But, only under the condition of you being my little," he quickly added, "so if you want to take time to get to know this lifestyle and me before committing to anything I completely understand."

"I...I'm just in shock. I can't believe you want to date me, I've had a huge crush on you for forever I think" I said in excitement before becoming embarrassed at how dorky I sounded.

"Oh I know, I could tell." He said giving me one heck of a sexy smile making me blush and turn a dark shade of red.

"I've had a crush on you for awhile too though. You were always just too young for me to say or do anything about it, and then you became involved with Colin for the past 3 years. It killed me seeing you with a man who didn't know your worth. Azalea, I want to treat you like a princess and make you happy everyday. I want to teach you how beautiful you are and how much you mean to me."

Wow, he really knew how to make a girl speechless.

"What do you think Aza? Will you be my little?" Thomas asked after a few moments of me just sitting and staring off.

I really didn't know how to answer. I mean it could be interesting. And it was Thomas, and he wanted me! Was this an opportunity I really wanted to pass up?

I thought a little longer. He did say it would only be a trial run, and if I was uncomfortable with anything all I had to do was tell him. I didn't see any harm in at least trying. So I gave him my answer.

"Yes, I'll be your little."