Chapter 36

*****Azalea's Point of view*****
Thomas left my apartment. He looked so sad. He looked as sad as I felt. But I knew I needed to do this.

I decided to put my things away so they weren't cluttering the living room. It was only 7 now. I still had some time to just chill.

I had missed my apartment. It wasn't as great as Thomas's house, but it was mine.

Getting to my bedroom I faned out my comforter. I got my stuffie out of my bag. Then pulled out my clothes to put them in the empty drawers. Thomas didn't leave anything here for me clothes wise.

At the bottom of the bag I got to Thomas's shirts. Tears filled my eyes. I slipped one on so I could be near his smell. I took a big wiff. The smell hit me and made me cry.

I clutched my arms around me and heavily sobbed. I couldn't stop, even as I sunk to the floor. How stupid was I. I loved Thomas so much I didn't need to do this stupid thing. I needed to be home with him. I was so mad at myself for doing this to him and I.

I cried it out for a bit hoping to calm down, but was unable to. Finally I just decided to call Thomas. I wanted to go home. This place wasn't home anymore. He was home.

Pulling my phone out I dialed his contact.

"Hey baby I was just going to text you.."

"Daddy come get me," I sobbed hysterically.

I heard him stand up and his keys rattling in his hand.

"I'll be there in 5 baby"

We hung up then. I tried to get up, but I couldn't stop sobbing.

I felt strong arms around me, hugging me and telling me it would be okay.

I stored my head in the crook of his neck breathing deep happy to be back in my daddy's arms but I couldn't stop crying.

Thomas just let me be and gathered my stuff back up.

"Its okay baby we're going back home" he said putting me in front seat. He kept his hand holding mine the whole ride home.

I still couldn't quit crying. When we got home he pulled me back into his arms and went upstaires to his bathroom. Striping us both he started the shower then hoped in and held me in there.

"Baby it's okay. I'm here you're safe. Tell me what's wrong"

Finally all my anxiety broke and everything came pouring out.

"I'm so sorry I thought I needed to go back to my own life I know I hurt you bad by doing that. I hurt myself too. You're the one that I want. I love you so much. I never thought I could be loved the right way, but you've shown me I can be. I was scared though. Scared you would leave me like everyone else has. Like down the road if not now, I thought you'd realize I wasn't anything special and you deserve better and you would leave me. So that's why I wanted to prove to myself I could go back to being an adult on my own if I needed to be. But I can't. I love you too much and I need you." The words leaving made me feel a whole lot better.

Thomas just stared at me for awhile. Then he tilted my head back so he could lean in and kiss me.

It was tender and loving. Deep and intimate. I felt like I was connected to him at that moment.

He broke it off and made me look at him.

"Azalea Rose I love you with all my heart. I need you too much too. I will never wake up and think you aren't the most special person on the planet. You give my life meaning and make me want to be the best person I can be for you. I've loved you since as long as I can remember. It gives me great joy to call you mine. My girlfriend, my love, my babygirl. I will never leave you. It broke my heart tonight to let you go. I didn't know how I was going to sleep without you in this house. In fact I couldn't even come home. I went to Sam's. I love you so much and I'll spend every day of my life proving it to you."

I was so touched by his words.

"Daddy I want to stay here forever with you."

"That makes me so happy baby. I want you to stay with me forever too."

I leaned in and kissed him again. The shower was still hot and steamy, and our kisses made it hotter.

Daddy grabbed my butt and pulled me closer to him. I could feel him getting harder underneath me. I felt myself getting wet.

I trailed my hands down to his member and started stroking him.

He made a deep growl in the back of his throat. He grabbed my hand and pinned it behind me. He kissed from my jaw down to my ear. Nipping my lobe before moving down to kiss my neck.

I let out a small moan as he bit down.

"Daddy please" I let out.

He kissed me again. Deep and passionate. He lifted me up and pressed me against the shower wall. The water was turning cold now. He slammed it off still kissing me. My legs wrapped around him and my hands found their way to his hair. He grabbed my ass and pulled away from the wall. Carrying me to his bed he roughly put me on his pillows. Pinning my hands above my head he started kissing me everywhere. Down my neck, down my chest then finally to my nipple. He sucked and bit causing me to moan. I wrapped my hands in his hair. His fingers played with the nipple he wasn't sucking on.

He moved down and kissed down my stomach. Kissing along my waist line, avoiding the place I wanted his mouth most. He tortured me even more by kissing from the inside of my thigh up. He bit the top part of my thigh. Teasing me.

"Daddy pleasee..." I begged him.

"Patience baby girl" he said coming up to my ear. He bit down again. He kissed all along my neck leaving more bites. His fingers found their way to my wet mound.

I let out a moan as he curled his fingers and rubbed my clit with his thumb.

He pulled his fingers out too quickly.

I started to protest, "Daddy..." he quickly cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth.

"I want you baby girl. All of you. Are you ready?" He asked.

I melted at his words.

"Yes daddy I do."

With that positioned himself between my legs. He was rock hard. He took the tip of his penis and rubbed it along just teasing me. I tried grabbing his hips to pull him to me, but I wasn't strong enough. I felt ready to explode. Then he finally slid in me.

He went slow at first then pushed hard.

I felt a quick pain like nothing before. Thomas waited and let me adjust to him before slowly rocking in me.

His hips rolled along mine, slowly but rhythmically.

I moaned into his neck. Kissing him. He started picking up speed. I grabbed onto his shoulders digging me nails into his back.

I could feel myself building up.

"Cum whenever you want to baby girl" he said kissing my ear again.

I didn't want this to end yet. I tried my best to hold it. He got faster. Slamming into me.

I couldn't hold it anymore I felt myself explode around him. He pumped a few more times than came as well. He pulled out, but stayed on top of me. He gave me a quick kiss then just stared at me.

"You doing okay baby girl?" He asked moving my hair from my face.

"I'm perfect daddy. I love you," I replied

"I love you too."

With that he moved to pull me into his chest. I fell asleep peacefully. Feeling like I actually belonged someplace for once.