Chapter 33

*****Thomas's Point of View*****
Aza was completely little right now. I know she was just being a kid, but her behavior was wild. She kept getting out of her chair to go twirl around the ice cream shop. I was really loosing my patience.

"Azalea Rose come here right now," I told her.

She hung her head and walked over to me slowly. Probably afraid I was going to spank her. Which I was close to. But I had an idea first.

"Lets take our icecream out to the park. You can run and play out there instead of being a tornado inside here."

Her face lit up and she eagerly nodded. She grabbed her ice cream cone she had left on the table. And grabbed my extended hand.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before hand. She ate her icecream by the time we got around the corner to the little park. Mommies and daddies and littles were out playing.

Aza tried to take off as soon as we got close to the park, but I held her hand tight and squatted down next to her.

"Lets go over the rules Aza. You listen to what daddy says. When I say it's time to go it's time to go no fits. You stay where I can see you. You do not leave the park without me. And you let me know where you're going at all times. Have fun and be nice to other kids. Do you understand?"

She nodded yes. She seemed distracted so I really hoped was listening.

"And remember you're already on thin ice. If you break the rules I will spank you. Understood?"

I knew I had her full attention on that. She said yes. Then I told her to go play. She ran to the jungle gym and played on the slide. I sat down on a bench and watched her.

She found a couple littles to play with and it looked like they got engrossed in a game.

It was really nice to watch her having fun. Hopefully she would sleep good tonight.

Suddenly she came running up to me, "daddy will you push me on the swings?"

"Sure princess. Hey is your leg doing okay?"

"What? Oh yea I'm having too much fun to pay attention to it daddy. Push me!" She said jumping in a swing.

"Please" I reminded her.

"Yes. Please daddy."

"Did you have fun with the other littles?"

"Yes! I had to take a break though I'm tired from running. When I catch my breath I'm going to go back."

"Oh so you're just using me?" I said pretending to be offended.

She giggled and nodded her head.

"What on earth am I gonna do with you baby girl?"

"Give me toys and kisses and candy!" She squealed.

"You're so silly. Hey just so you know it's going to be getting dark in about an hour so we're going to go in about 30 minutes so we can get home before dark."

"I'm gonna go play the game again then!" She said jumping out of the swing.

"Aza be careful!" I called out, but she was already playing with the other littles.

Maybe I should get her signed up for some activity program. They have a rec center/gym for littles and mommies/daddies. They had different programs. It would give her something different to do than going to hang out at a house all day. Not that it was bad, Amarie kept lots of activities for them. But it would also give Amarie a break.

"Aza were down to 5 more minutes be finishing up" I hollered at her.

"Okay!" She called back continuing to play.

5 minutes came and went.

"Aza time to go," I called standing up. A few other littles got called away too, but a group of 3 of them including Aza were still playing hard.

She looked at me sadly. Then turned around and said goodbye to the littles, then she skipped over to take my hand.

"Thank you for listening baby" I told her while leading her to the car.

"You're welcome daddy" She replied giving me a kiss to my hand.

We pulled up to the house. Aza had dosed off in the car.

"Come on baby wake up. Don't want you sleeping too late cause then you'll never go to bed. Guess you played too hard hmm?"

She woke up smiling and nodded. She reached her arms up for me to carry her. Which I did.

I set her down inside the door way. She immediately went to go get her coloring books.

"Aza what should we do for dinner?"

"Spaghetti!" She called out.

I went to the kitchen to make dinner and she followed along behind me with her coloring books.

"Foods ready Aza." I put her pasta on her plate and turned around to set it in front of her.

"Goodness Aza, it looks more like you colored yourself than the picture" I told her.

"What do you mean?" She said taking a second to look at her hands and shirt where marker was everywhere.

"Oh I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean to."

"Its okay baby. We'll wash it and you after dinner. You're a messy monster when it comes to spaghetti anyway so that shirt didn't have a chance anyway."

"Can I take it off then?" She said.

Oh my girl always wanting to be naked.

"No baby leave it on"

She pouted but listened and started eating.

When we were finished eating so was covered from head to toe in sauce

"I think you ate extra messy tonight baby"

She giggled and tried to hug me.

"Oh no keep your messy face to your self" I said going behind her to lift her so she wouldn't get spaghetti all over the house.

"Daddy I get to take baths now right?!"

"You sure do baby. Is that what you want tonight?"

"YES!" She squealed in delight.

I turned into her room and set her on the toilet then turned to start the water. When I turned around to undress her I found her already naked. She was trying to get the walking boot off.

"Someone is eager for a bath." I said chuckling and helping her get the boot off. She bolted for the tub and hoped in.

"Ahh this is the stuff daddy" she told me.

I couldn't help but laugh, "You're too cute" I told her.

"Oh wait here I got you something earlier." On my lunch I had stopped by the toy shop and gotten her a new bath toy set. I figured she'd want a bath tonight and wanted to surprise her.

Her face lit up at the toys.

"Thank you daddy! I love you" she said.

"I love you too baby."