Chapter 19

Daddy parked the car at a big restaurant. He came around to my side of the car and opened it for me. Wrapping his arm around my waist he lifted me out of the car and carried me toward the door

The hostess looked like a little girl. She giggled as she led us to our table. Daddy requested a booth.

"Your server will be with you in just a few" the girl said giving us menus.

"Order anything you want baby girl" daddy said squeezing my thigh as he slid closer to me in the corner booth.

My cheeks flushed. He'd never touched me like this before.

I bit my lip and looked at my menu. So much looked good!

"Any thoughts baby? I think I'm gonna go with a steak."

"Can I have one too?" I asked.

"Of course baby."

Just then a sharply dressed man came and greeted us.

"Tommy! Great to finally see you in here. And who is this pretty little lady?" He asked addressing me.

I felt shy and sunk into daddy.

"This is my baby girl, Azalea" daddy told the man kissing my head. That made me beam with joy.

"What a lovely name. My name is Alonso" he held his hand out and shook it.

"Tommy" Alonso said. I never heard anyone but me call him that, they must be close friends, "I didn't know you had a new little."

"It's still new. I'm sorry I didn't bring her sooner Al."

I gave daddy a confused look. Why did it matter.

"You look confused darling. I'm just giving your daddy a hard time. I'm the one who taught him about being a daddy. You must be special to him though, I told him he had to bring any special girls to my place. And you're the first one."

I blushed even more. I wasn't used to being special to anyone.

"Speaking of special girls I still haven't met yours Al" Thomas said giving him a sly smile.

"Well let's arrange for the girls to meet sometime. Maybe a double date. I bet Amanda would love it" Al said.

"That'd be great. We need to get the whole gang together sometime. Give the littles play time and us adults grown up time"

Daddy and Al shook hands. Al kissed my hand, then called a waiter over to take our order.

An hour later we were stuffed. I only ate about half of my steak and some mashed potatoes. I leaned into daddy's shoulder listening to the man play the piano and watching other couples dance.

"Want to dance with me princess?"

"I can't on my cast" I said.

"Sure you can. Come on." Daddy said swooping me to the dance floor. He held me in his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he circled me around the dance floor.

"Ready for the spin and dip?" Daddy asked me.

I giggled and nodded yes.

Daddy set me on my good leg and twirled me around.

The song started to end as he dipped me.

We locked eyes. I stared deep into his dark brown warm eyes and couldn't help, but think I already loved him. I stared at his lips then back into his eyes.

Bringing me back up he gently kissed me.