Chapter 8

Next he showed me the kitchen, laundry room, dinning room, the gym, a scerte room, and then the spacious back yard.

"Alright that's everywhere. Let's go to your apartment. I've got your house keys in my pocket already. Then you can decide where we eat."

Carrying me to the car with my crutches in his other hand, I had to notice how nice this felt. His arms were strong and I fit in them nicely. I didn't realize I was starting to get sleepy and the pain was coming back.

"Tommy I'm hurting again" I said laying my head on him.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I can't give you anymore medicine for another two hours though. Maybe we can get food to go after we go to your apartment."

"Otay" I mumbled, drifting off, trying to ignore the pain.

Thomas put me in the backseat gently then got in and started the car.

"Wake up sweetie were at your apartment"

"No I don't wanna get up lemme sleep I hurt" I whined as he picked me up and carried me to the front.

"I know baby," he said rubbing my back, "But let's get your stuff real quick. Here let's go to your room tell me what you want.

"I want my zebra bedding and pillows, and my stuffed elephant Alex gave me." That's all I could think of. The pain was really starting to get to me. Thomas set me down on the couch and went into my bedroom. I grabbed my owl blanket off the back of my couch and laid down.

I must have dozed off again because the next thing I know Thomas is picking me up still wrapped in the blanket.

"Come on sleepy girl I've got your stuff packed in the car. Let's get dinner and go home, where do you want food from?"

"No food just sleep" I said turning into his chest. I felt him chuckle and kiss the top of my head.

"Alright cutie. Once we get home you can have medicine and take a nap. We can order food later instead of getting something now"

He placed me in the car again and started the drive.

This ride my pain level was even higher. Every bump seemed to send pain all the way through me. I started crying and wasn't able to sleep at all.

Thomas kept trying to talk to me to distract me, but I wasn't able to do anything but cry.

Finally we got home. Thomas carried me in and straight up to his room. Setting me on the bed he went into the bathroom and came back with water and some medicine.

"Here honey take your medicine" he said handing me two different pills and the glass.

As I took the medicine he went into his dresser and pulled out an old shirt. He came over and started undressing me.

I squirmed away. That was weird him trying to dress me.

"Honey you're in too much pain to do it and these clothes are soaked with your sweat."

"No I don't want you to see me naked" I said blushing. I was very self conscious about my body.

"Aza, I'm your daddy now. I just want to help you sweetie. As your daddy now that's my job. You're very beautiful and have nothing to be embarrassed about either." He said, pulling me to sit in front of him so my back was to him. He pulled my shirt off my head. He made a point. I was in too much pain, and plus the medicine was kicking in and I wanted sleep. With my shirt and bra off he slipped his shirt over my head. Then he gently removed my pants.

His shirt was long enough to cover down to my mid thighs. He gently laid me down and went out the door. Even though I was so groggy from the medicine the pain was too much for me to sleep so I started crying again.

Thomas came back with my owl blanket and stuffed elephant. Covering me up he laid down next to me cuddling me and massaging me.

Slowly I started drifting off. This feeling with Thomas was really nice.

"Goodnight baby" He said kissing my forehead.

"Nunight daddy" I said slipping into a slumber.