Chapter 50

I woke up alone in my bed, scared. I cried out for daddy.

"Daddy!" I yelled.

I'd been in my headspace for the past 3 days.

"What's wrong baby?" Daddy asked lifting me up.

"You not wif me" I said cuddling into his neck.

"I'm sorry baby. I was just up cleaning house. You were out like a log and so cute I didn't want to wake you up."

"No leave me," I said against his skin.

"Oh my baby Aza" he said kissing my forehead.

"You feel kinda warm. Are you feeling okay?" He asked me.

I shook my head yes, "just want you."

"Well what do you wanna do baby?"

I felt kinda sad and no like doing anything. I didn't know why. I really just wanted to be held.

I just shrugged my shoulders and put my head down on his shoulder. I felt like almost going back to bed now that I was in his arms.

"How are you still sleepy kiddo? You slept for 12 hours," daddy said putting me on the toilet.

I shrugged, having no idea.

He left to get me clean clothes.

"No daddy. Jammies!" I protested.

"You just want a pj day?" He asked.

I nodded yes.

"Well were not going anywhere today so I dont see why not. Guess I should go put mine back on hmm?"

I nodded and clapped. Then walked behind daddy to his room.

As he changed I went and laid in his bed, cuddling under the covers.

"Wanna pick a movie to watch baby? And what do you want for lunch? I'll let you eat in my bed if you're careful."

"Rapunzle!" I answered.

"And what about lunch?"

"I no hungry" I said. I was hungry, but really didn't want to eat.

"Come on baby. You gotta eat something. Can you think of anything that sounds good?"

"Mac and cheese?" I said shrugging.

"Alright baby good choice. I'll be back with some in about 10 minutes okay. You stay here and watch your movie."

Sure enough daddy came back quickly. I ate my food and cuddled in daddy's lap. Popping my thumb in my mouth I was a content little.

Daddy replaced my thumb with my pacifier and kissed my head again. He played with my hair gently and rubbed my back. Soon I fell asleep.

***********************************
I woke up with a terrible stomach and headache. I felt hot and sweaty.

I looked around and saw daddy asleep next to me.

I cried out lowly.

"What's wrong baby?" Daddy asked sitting up rubbing his eyes.

The next thing I know the contents of my stomach are coming up. Mac and cheese covered the bed.

Daddy jumped up and rushed me to the toilet.

I cried and threw up. Daddy just sat and held my hair back telling me it would be okay.

I finally stopped and just laid there crying defeated.

"Here sweetie swish a little water around in your mouth, but don't swallow it. Just spit it out."