Chapter 45

Aza was extremely well behaved last night. No arguments at nap time, or at the grocery store. Not even a pout when I told her she couldn't get a toy. She also helped me clean the entire house. I was so proud of her.

I texted the others and told them the zoo plan was a go. The clock read 7:35am, the zoo opened at 10:00am and we would need to leave around 9 to get there. I tried to get out of bed as quietly as possible. I needed to shower and get things ready. I wanted Aza sleeping as long as possible. She wouldn't be getting a nap today and I knew what that would mean; a cranky girl later.

Unluckily she felt my absence and immediately woke up.

Two eye rubs and a yawn were all it took before she burst up excitedly.

"I was good last night right daddy?!" Her eyes held excitement.

I leaned in to kiss her long and deep. Her body pushed into mine.

"The best little in the whole town I bet," I said pulling away slightly.

She tried pulling me back. She was hungry for more, but I stayed rock solid where I was.

"Daddy please...I want you.." she begged.

"We don't have time baby. We'll be late for the zoo," I said figuring that would make her jump to get ready.

To my surprise she didn't move, but leaned her mouth to my ear.

"Please daddy. I'm so wet. I had a dream about you running your hands on my body. Your mouth niping and biting my skin. You taking your hard cock and thrusting it into me.."

I didn't let her finish the story. Wrapping my hands in her hair I pulled her head back exposing her neck for me to bite. I slid my hands down her ass then around to her front pushing her underwear aside. I teased her by rubbing my finger along her slit. Feeling her wetness.

Her mound was soaking. I wanted to tease her more. Make her beg for me. But I knew that would make us really late. Pushing her down I pulled her panties off. Tearing my own underwear off I laid back and pulled her ontop of me.

"Cum whenever you want princess" I said. Positioning myself to her entrance I pushed her hips down, filling her.

She moaned out.

I quickly moved her hips. Pulling her up and down on me as I thrusted up.

Holding her hips down I raised mine up and down quickly thrusting her before swirling her around then raising her up so I could slam into her.

Her body shook and she came all over me.

I pulled out and kissed her.

"All better baby?" I said carrying her to the shower. We had to hurry.

She nodded yes. Still panting and out of breath.

"Daddy you didn't finish" she said noticing I was still hard when I placed her in the shower.

"Its okay baby. I'm happy just being able to please you, and we didn't have enough time for me to finish. I gotta shower us and get your bag packed."

"I help daddy" she said, "you start cleaning up."

With that she got on her knees and started sucking hard and fast. I tried washing my hair, but it was a lost cause. Her mouth was just too talented.

I could feel myself heat up and soon I exploded in her mouth.

"All better daddy?" She asked swallowing all my cum.

"Yes baby. Thank you" I replied going back to washing. She washed herself then we rinsed off.

"Come on daddy hurry!" She said taking off to her room.

"Oh don't even baby girl! You're the reason we're late," I yelled back teasing her.

I quickly dressed and went to her room. She was putting on her shoes and handed me her hair brush.

I gave her a fishtail braid. "Now it'll dry and be all wavy when it comes out," I told her.

She went to the mirror to admire it.

I packed her a bag of stuff she would need.

"Where'd you learn to do this daddy?" She asked in awe.

"Daddies can do anything baby girl," I said picking her up. "Now let's go!"

***********************************
We were only 15 minutes behind schedule. Of course me driving like a maniac helped.

AJ, Camryn, Amarie and Ben all beat us there.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" I said, "somebody needed something taken care of" I finished looking at Aza, wagging my eyebrows.

Aza's face darkened to a deep red.

"Daddy.." she whined as I just winked at her.

Camryn ran up to her and took her hand. The two girls started whispering and giggling. I saw Camryn point to the fresh hicky on her neck.

Aza turned red again then ran over to Ben hugging him.

"Lets go in chickadees" I said leading the way.

I grabbed Aza's hand keeping her close.

"Do not run away from me. I need you to especially stay close to me so you don't get lost. You can have fun with your friends, but I do not want you taking off without me or one of the other adults. Got it?" She nodded yes.

We paid and were given a map.

AJ folded it out on a nearby table.

"Where to first?" He asked.

Each little yelled out their favorite animal at the same time

"Elephants" said Aza

"Penguins!" Said Camryn.

"Tigers!" Yelled Ben.

"Oh my!" Amarie said jokingly. We all laughed.

AJ looked at the map trying to best figure out what path to take.

"It looks like big cats are here first if we go to the left. Then we can make a circle seeing other animals before getting to the cold animal house. Finally way in the back we can do the safari animals. Then can keep coming back to the front."

"Sounds like a good plan man" I said clapping AJ on the back.

"No fair my animal is last" Aza said pouting.

I pulled her to my chest squatting down to whisper in her ear, "No pouting. I want my good little girl from last night or I will find a bathroom to pull you in and spank you red. Understood?"

She nodded yes and straightened up.

I gently kissed her neck

"Besides think of it as we're saving the best for last"

She nodded yes and went up with Camryn and Ben. They all chatted excitedly.

"You sure have a lot more patience than I do bro," AJ said coming up next to me. "I would've spanked Camryn right there at the first sign of attitude."

"Well you always were a strict man. Your poor subs could never do anything right" I said jokingly shoving him, remembering back when we went to clubs.

"Yea, but you were too. You were a harsh dom on top of that. You're different as a daddy" he said.

"Daddy's are supposed to be different from doms. I gave her a warning. Do not mistake me for a weak man," I said feeling my anger bubble under the surface. I could tell my eyes darkened and narrowed at AJ. Just waiting for him to say anything else.

AJ was not an alpha dom like I had been. He quickly defended himself. "Hey sorry Thomas. I didn't mean to offend you. I didn't mean you were different in a bad way, it's just different than what I was used to seeing from you back in the day. You're the one who brought up the club days, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything."

I nodded curtly. Just then we both heard our little girls demanding we hurry up.

We both broke out into a smile and went to catch up to our girls.