Chapter 49

After lunch daddy took me to my bed.

"Daddy, I'm not sleepy. I wanna play with you," I said as he laid me in my bed.

"You know the rules. It's nap time. You gotta try and sleep. Cause I don't want a cranky girl."

"I know something that would make me sleepy daddy," I said kissing his neck.

"Oh you wanna break in your new bed babe?" He said stopping my kisses.

I nodded yes and tried to kiss him again.

"Sorry princess, naptime first,"

"But daddy!" I exclaimed. I hated being told no. I wanted him now.

"Don't argue with me Azalea. Be a good girl and nap first. We can play later," he said kissing my neck teasingly.

"No now daddy" I pouted.

"Do you need spankings little girl?"

I shook my head no.

"Then lay down and go to sleep."

I crossed my arms and turned over.

Daddy watched me for a moment then turned and left.

When I heard the door close I stuck my hand in my pants. If daddy wouldn't take care of my problem I would do it myself.

I entered two fingers playing with myself. Soon I felt myself build up and release. My panties were sticky so I got up to change them and clean up.

I couldn't let daddy see the dirty ones though, he would know I played with myself and punish me.

I decided to hide them under my mattress, then I would sneak them into the laundry later.

"Azalea what are you doing?" Daddy asked opening my door.

I froze my hands were under the mattress. I let go of the underwear and tried to act like I wasn't doing anything.

"Nothing daddy," I said innocently.

"Then what did you just hide under your mattress?"

"Nothin," I said quietly.

"And why are you wearing different panties?"

"I'm not." I said trying to meet his gaze, I couldn't look into his eyes for more than a few seconds though. I knew I was digging myself into a hole.

Daddy didn't say anything but walked over and lifted the corner of my mattress. Pulling out my panties.

"Hmm the panties you were wearing this morning. Dirty from what smells like cum. Did you touch what was mine then try and hide it from me?"

I couldn't lie anymore. I nodded yes and started crying knowing he would be very mad at me.

"Azalea go sit on my bed right now. I'll be there in a moment to give you your punishment."

I hoped down and walked past daddy and his stare hanging my head.

I went and sat on his bed. Dreading what he would do to me.

I sat for what felt like forever.

Finally after 15 minutes passed by on the clock daddy came in.

"Azalea I am very disappointed in you. You knew touching yourself was wrong. You knew lying about it would be even worse. You know how much I hate lying. So I've decided your punishment is 20 bare bottom spankings with my hand then 10 with a paddle. That's your punishment for lying, because I haven't been able to get it through your head how much I hate lying. Your punishment for touching yourself is no cuming for a week."