Chapter 23

Azalea's point of view
********************
Slamming my door I flopped down on my bed.

"Azalea I don't know what is going on in your mind right now, but this is not acceptable."

"I'm mad! I can't believe you think if we had sex that would be the only reason I would stay here with you. I know that's what you meant down in the car. I see through your wall Thomas. I see you for you and behind the dom, you're scared. I know I still have 3 weeks, but I agreed to be your little. I thought that meant also being your girlfriend and getting to do sexual things with you as well as getting security and being myself. I'm not mad you want to wait on sex or stuff, I'm mad you think I only want in this for sex. Hell sometimes I don't think you want anything romantic from me at all!"

Thomas looked pissed. He had his jaw clenched and the most intense look on his face. But it's true. It's what I felt. He would kiss me, but always broke it off soon before anything heated happened. He built up so much sexual tension in me I just wanted to scream.

"Aren't you going to say anything?!" I yelled back.

I knew I was pushing my luck. That's what I wanted. I wanted him to take control of me and show me how out of line I was.

"Right now Azalea I'm trying to stay calm for your sake. I suggest you stop talking about things and like this to me, or you're not going to like who comes out," he warned.

"NO! I don't want to be quiet! I want you to show me you want me as much as I want you. Or I'll take control of myself!" With that I went to put my hands in my pants. I wanted what Ben got earlier.

"Remove the hand from what's mine now" Thomas said through clenched teeth.

"I don't see you claiming it. I might as well" I said slowly placing a finger in my wet folds. That's as far as I got before Thomas crossed the room and quickly had me over his lap. Faster than I would have expected he had my panties down spanking me. Hard.

"Who do you belong to little girl?" He asked between smacks.

"You!" I cried out.

"You who? Who am I?" He demanded.

"I belong to you daddy. Only you daddy" I said softly crying.

This is what I needed. It hurt, but also felt great at the same time.

Finally he stopped and started rubbing my sore cheeks.

"I think you liked your punishment baby. I see wetness dripping down your leg. Tell me did you like being spanked?" His voice we dominating and seductive.

"Yes daddy I liked it" I squeaked out.

Flipping me onto the bed on my back he looked me in the eyes and said, "let daddy take care of it then."

He disappeared down to my dripping mound. His tongue flicked my clit before he licked and swirled and sucked.

His hands reached under my shirt to play with my breast, forcibly grabbing, massagining, and circling my nipples with his thumbs. His forcefulness caught me off guard and took my breath away. This is exactly what I needed.

I could feel something building inside of me. I panted and moaned as his tongue danced in my hole. One of his thumbs came down to rub my clit. I felt ready to explode. I twitched in pleasure under his touch. He took his arms around my legs and wrapped me closer to him keeping me in place.

I couldn't take anymore and I felt myself explode.

"You taste so sweet baby, but next time you better ask my permission to cum" daddy said bringing himself up to my lips so I could taste myself. I lost myself in his kiss. Taking my hand I grazed over his hard lump. I wanted to suck him.

"Daddy can I take care of your problem?"

He just grunted and nodded his head. Flipping us so I was on top I kissed down his chiseled torso to his pants. Unbuckling them slowly, I lowered them and brought his member out of his underwear.

"Daddy your so big" I said. I had no idea how I'd fit all of him.

Starting with the tip I licked the slit then swirled my tongue around his head. Slowly I took the head in my mouth and started sucking down the shaft. I bobbed my head up and down quickly. Sucking and licking as I did. Daddy's hand curled up in the sheets.
After a few minutes I came back up and kissed daddy while jerking him off in my hand. His hand took advantage of my boob and he squeezed it. Massaging it slowly again. I felt him getting hotter and bigger in my hand. Quickly I went back to sucking. Taking as much down my throat as I could. Finally he exploded. I made sure to suck all the cum down and lick it off his member.

When I was done daddy pulled me into his arms.

"Feel better princess? Is that what you wanted?" He asked in a caring tone. I could tell he really wanted to make sure he didn't go too far.

"Yes daddy. It was just what I needed" I said kissing his cheek and snuggling into him.

"I think I needed it too princess."

We laid there snuggling and talking for the next hour. I could have stayed there all night if I hadn't have gotten hungry.

"Take out?" Daddy asked.

"You read my mind daddy."