Chapter 29

Our weekend alone came to an end way too soon. It was already Sunday night. Tomorrow was Monday which meant daddy went back to work. That made me really sad. I clung to him all night trying to get as much of him as possible. I wouldn't even get off his lap to sit in my own chair for dinner. I sat on his and made him feed me.

"Alright Aza bug. Time for a shower and then off to bed. We have an early day ahead of us. But guess what, you have an appointment tomorrow to see if your cast is ready to come off!"

That made me happy. I was so sick of this thing. That also meant though that I had been living with Thomas for about 5 weeks. Thomas said that my cast would probably come off tomorrow, but I would get a walking boot for it. No more crutches at least. That also meant that at the end of this week Thomas would be asking me to stay. I knew I wanted to be with him. And I was loving this lifestyle with him. But apart of me is anxious to give up my old life completely. I did miss somethings about being big. And I was afraid of commitment, what if I agreed to live this way with Thomas and later on he decided he didn't want me? This anxiety was making me really little. Cause then I didn't have to deal with it.

Thomas carried me into my bathroom. And went to sit me on the toilet. I clung to him tightly I didn't want to let him go at all tonight.

"Aza bug please let go for just a minute. I'll be right here for you I just need you to go potty then you can have a nice shower okay?"

I didn't want to, but I nodded okay and let him set me down. While I peed he started the water. Soon the room was full of hot steam.

Thomas undressed me and I let him put me in the shower without fussing.

"Here you sit for a moment while daddy goes and gets your clothes and a towel."

I tried to grab onto him and make him stay, but he took off too quickly. I started crying.

I didn't even notice him come back until he was running my back

"What's wrong baby?"

"You left me" I said between sobs.

"I just went into a different room. I didn't leave you baby girl. I would never leave you Aza. I love you way too much."

"Promise?" I asked him.

"Pinky swear baby girl" he said holding out his pinky. I giggled a little and wrapped mine around his.

"I love you too daddy."

I let him wash me up. I still clung to him as much as he would let me after my bath.

He got me out and started drying me off. He went to dress me in one of my pj sets

"No" I said squirming away.

"Aza come on you need to put pjs on."

"Daddy's shirt!" I said protesting. I really just wanted to be as close to him as possible and I loved wearing his shirts to bed. They smelled like him. And even though he slept right next to me most nights I never stopped loving the smell of him.

"Oh you want one of daddy's shirts? Well why did I even buy all these cute pjs for you. Oh yea cause you begged me silly." He said bopping my nose with his finger. He carried me in my towel across to his room and got one of his t-shirts out for me. I let him put it on me then he started brushing my hair.

"Daddy can I wear your shirt tomorrow instead of my shirt?"

"They're huge on you baby. It'll look silly on a little girl out in public."

"Pleaaasssse?" I begged

"What if I snuggle with one of your stuffies tonight and then it'll smell like me ad you can carry it with you tomorrow?"